Old pros, Brady & McNabb play a half...

Billistic

Oh, I get it now.

The purpose of this site is to bash the living sh-- out of every decision made by the Bills coaching staff and front office. I catch on slow apparently.... :thumbsup:

Who cares how many quarters each guy plays? I have to believe even the worst NFL coaching staff has a pretty good grasp on when to play their starters in length and when to give them 2 series and out. If Trent and the O still stink in week 6 of the actual season, then there's an issue.

Oh, I get it now.

The purpose of this site is to bash the living sh-- out of every decision made by the Bills coaching staff and front office. I catch on slow apparently.... :devil:

Who cares how many quarters each guy plays? I have to believe even the worst NFL coaching staff has a pretty good grasp on when to play their starters in length and when to give them 2 series and out. If Trent and the O still stink in week 6 of the actual season, then there's an issue.

You forgot to add Ralph is cheap. :thumbsup:

Edwards will be well rested come opening day. His extra rest will allow him to deal with our terrible record come January.

They want Edwards completely rested by the opener so is at full strength to run for his life with fresh legs :thumbsup:

Seriously, Jauron doesn't want the starting QB to knocked out for the season in the first preseason game because of an untested, and completely rebuilt O line.

Has anyone not been paying attention the past few years? The Bills typically don't let the starters play much until the 3rd game anyway. The Bills play 5 games compared to 4 why play them long? Romo and Russell both played 2 series tonight.

Why don't you get a social life instead of just making another pointless thread about how the Bills suck?

I don't think this is a thread on HOW the Bills suck but rather a thread on one more reason WHY they have sucked in recent years. Maybe?

Anyone wanna bet that if Jauron played the starters longer and one of 'em tore a knee this thread would be whining about him not givng them enough rest....and it would composed by the same bunch of windowlickers?

No, they'd blame the training staff...

Has anyone not been paying attention the past few years? The Bills typically don't let the starters play much until the 3rd game anyway. The Bills play 5 games compared to 4 why play them long? Romo and Russell both played 2 series tonight.

and it sure has worked out well :blink: