Mort's fans

In order to create room on the roster, the Titans released rookie quarterback Alex Mortensen and rookie cornerback Jeremy Haynes.

Mortensen, son of ESPN analyst Chris Mortensen, threw two passes in Sunday’s Hall of Fame Game, one of which Buffalo’s Reggie Corner returned for a touchdown. Fisher joked that the younger Mortensen completed both his passes.

“We just didn’t have a luxury of carrying him anymore. I told him, ‘It’s a great experience to be able to play in a game.’ We got him in the ballgame and he’s two-for-two with a touchdown, so he should be happy about that,” Fisher said. <_<

http://nashvillecitypaper.com/content/spor...-returns-titans

In order to create room on the roster, the Titans released rookie quarterback Alex Mortensen and rookie cornerback Jeremy Haynes.

Mortensen, son of ESPN analyst Chris Mortensen, threw two passes in Sunday’s Hall of Fame Game, one of which Buffalo’s Reggie Corner returned for a touchdown. Fisher joked that the younger Mortensen completed both his passes.

“We just didn’t have a luxury of carrying him anymore. I told him, ‘It’s a great experience to be able to play in a game.’ We got him in the ballgame and he’s two-for-two with a touchdown, so he should be happy about that,” Fisher said. :P

http://nashvillecitypaper.com/content/spor...-returns-titans

<_<

Well, it looks like Mort may have a new whipping boy now!! <_<

Make way for ESPN's newest NFL analyst...FORMER NFL QB ALEX MORTENSEN!! So tell us, Alex, how does you vast experience as an NFL QB help you in your job at ESPN?

PTR

Crap, it worked for Hassleback(sp?). I know, he did stick around a while...

Fisher's great. That was some funny stuff. Wish we had him for a coach.

GO BILLS!!!

He's one of the best in the business but given that he went 4-12, 5-11, and 8-8 in three straight seasons, people would have ran him out of town too.

That said, I can't stand Mort but I thought it was kinda of a d bag move what he said. He jsut kinda crapped all a kid's dream. Seemed kinda of cold but it was funny.

Wouldn't it be sweet if the Bills picked him up and cut him in the street a week or two later. Pay back can be a B word!! Go Billls!!

Man, I know we don't like Mort but I don't think the team should knife his kid.