Fox waived

billsevans

Maybe I missed it in both articles, but what position does/can he play?

DB. He hits hard and has that proverbial nose for the ball. A noticeable ST tackler.

To me, he would be a surprise cut unless there was injury involved. CIN has a glut at DL and LB, but not at DB. Also, they have switched '08 #5 DT Jason Shirley to guard. That reinforces the thought that they've dug in their heels re #6 Andre Smith and the $$$ he wants.

I didn't mind having dustin fox on the roster mainly because he was neither a stand out or a bonehead. I do know that he was a big part of the special teams and that is probably the only area of the bills that I feel comfortable with, so I usually have nothing to argue about in April's methods. But this year, there are so many cornerbacks on the roster that someone who has plenty of potential to be good, will be cut. The abundance of cornerbacks is not really what upsets me the most about this though. Its that the front office (or DJ himself) wasting draft picks that could have be used for other positions. When you consider Fox and Youboty, these are third round draft picks that could have been used on a quality player at our many positions of mediocrity. Still love the Bills though, and I know this is not the biggest of our problems but I want W's......... GO BILLS