Madonna Speaks - Wants out of Iraq

Someday celebrities who sell their soul to the devil are going to understand NO ONE cares what their opinion is.

Go raise Lourdes and your other child and try to think of a good excuse for why you were a slut and publicity whore for money. Because they are going to ask.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Ms. Ciccone, or whatever your name is today.

Someday celebrities who sell their soul to the devil are going to understand NO ONE cares what their opinion is. 

Go raise Lourdes and your other child and try to think of a good excuse for why you were a slut and publicity whore for money.  Because they are going to ask.

110149[/snapback]

Do you think they think that people care what they think (pardon the John Maddenism)? Or do they think they're earning respect by trying (emphasize "trying") to sound intelligent about something other than music? Or are they under some illusion that makes them think they're being "different" or thinking "outside the box" when EVERY other Hollywood celebrity/musician utters the same exact liberal rhetoric?

Really, I want to know. There should be an E! True Hollywood Story investigation on this.

Do you think they think that people care what they think (pardon the John Maddenism)?  Or do they think they're earning respect by trying (emphasize "trying") to sound intelligent about something other than music?  Or are they under some illusion that makes them think they're being "different" or thinking "outside the box" when EVERY other Hollywood celebrity/musician utters the same exact liberal rhetoric?

Really, I want to know.  There should be an E! True Hollywood Story investigation on this.

110248[/snapback]

They can substitute it for one of their commercials. Snippet exposes. I like it.

"I just don't want American troops to be in Iraq, period,"

http://au.news.yahoo.com/041109/19/rnmi.html

110128[/snapback]

She thinks she is the new moral voice of america.

This coming from a slut who had a revolving in her bedroom.

I would like to her and the rest of her hollywood buddies to speak out next time terrorists attack a school, blow up a train, kill a filmmaker, teach a teenage boy to carry bombs under his coat, etc...just once for change.

Do you think they think that people care what they think (pardon the John Maddenism)?  Or do they think they're earning respect by trying (emphasize "trying") to sound intelligent about something other than music?  Or are they under some illusion that makes them think they're being "different" or thinking "outside the box" when EVERY other Hollywood celebrity/musician utters the same exact liberal rhetoric?

Really, I want to know.  There should be an E! True Hollywood Story investigation on this.

110248[/snapback]

i think they ("entertainers") sincerely believe they have some remarkable insight on what direction this nation should be heading regarding foreign policy..social issues....etc....and when they don't see leadership adhere to their line of thinking....they think everyone but themselves are nuts.

that my friends is why they are called "Entertainers"! :D

I have friends out in Hollywood area that I visit. As they or any of our TBD LA residents can tell you, these people come from delusional ranks of of wannabe actor/actresses. Just because they're the .00001% that made it doesn't mean they've stopped being delusional. Now they have a attentive audience of sheep that listen to them.

i think they PPP right wing posters sincerely believe they have some remarkable insight on what direction this nation should be heading regarding foreign policy..social issues....etc....and when they don't see leadership adhere to their line of thinking....they think everyone but themselves are nuts.

that my friends is why they are called "PPP right wing posters"!  :doh:

110369[/snapback]

ON THE ROCKS, I absofuggin'lutely agree! :rolleyes: