When do the Bills move on without Maybin?

Not only the Bills 1st round pick, but the 1st pick of the entire draft. Cousineau was a LB, played for Ohio State. He was of French heritage which is the reason Montreal wanted him, they were trying to sell Football to a French HOCKEY Province. When asked why he signed with Montreal instead of Buffalo Cousineau replied I prefer Molsons Ale & Montreal women to Genesse Cream Ale & Buffalo women. The Bills could have selected ANY player in that draft at #1 but wound up with NOTHING.

Well, not quite nothing. When you get some time do the research on who we eventually got for trading his rights to the Cleveland Browns.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pointless, really. I wonder if the ineptitude displayed from people such as 'jason268152' will one day be responsible for the extinction of humanity?

Jasper, I think poeple like you will be the responsible for the extinction of humanity because you'll still be a virgin.

Jasper, I think poeple like you will be the responsible for the extinction of humanity because you'll still be a virgin.

Jason, you will be reponsible for the deevolution on mankind as the only woman who wouuld procreate with you would have to be stupider than you and less educated if that is possible to find. The results of such a union...I shudder to think.

Jason, you will be reponsible for the deevolution on mankind as the only woman who wouuld procreate with you would have to be stupider than you and less educated if that is possible to find. The results of such a union...I shudder to think.

Stupider? and your calling me illiterate?

Here's a little advice for you zazie. Move out of your mom's basement and stop stalking women? by the way,its not normal to pleasure yourself to a "Guns 'N' Ammo" magazine.

Maybin is due to be one of the highest paid Bills. My question is when do we say " Well we can't use you this year anyway, so you can stay home as long as you want. Have fun Aaron, I hope it was worth it!".

I would even consider letting hime re-enter the draft if that is what he wants. The Bills can use his contract money towards a free agent in 2010.

around the same time you get a brain. what and absolutely ignorant brain dead post. have you ever watched a freaking football game?

judging by this stupid post you definitely dont know a damn thing thing about the NFL game. WTF!

I think everyone in the NFL would disagree with that article.

I think almost nobody in the NFL would disagree with that article. Only "Chicken-Little" fans, with a very poor understanding of this process would get their panties in a bunch over the situation, at this point.

9 pages and you kids are still in here arguing about who is "stupider"?

so glad football is starting today...

It's just preseason. How stupid can you get? :lol:

:thumbsup:

I think almost nobody in the NFL would disagree with that article. Only "Chicken-Little" fans, with a very poor understanding of this process would get their panties in a bunch over the situation, at this point.

Thats the best you got? "chicken-little fans? Man, you are so pathetic.

Had Aaron Maybin impressed in mini camp, I believe he would already be signed. Truth is he looked terrible

Tom Modrak has a tough decision to make, pay the going price, or let him sit.

Did he look terrible? I honestly must have missed that, not that I'm upset that he isn't signed yet, if he makes any impact it'll be next season or after.

Had Aaron Maybin impressed in mini camp, I believe he would already be signed. Truth is he looked terrible

Tom Modrak has a tough decision to make, pay the going price, or let him sit.

That is a very interesting interpretation about why Maybin is not signed. How do you know he looked terrible? And if what you're saying is true. Do we really even want to sign him? My god, I can't imagine giving 20 million guaranteed to a DE who is not even 250 pounds and is only 21 years old. If he is not signed before our second preseason game against Chicago, will he ever wear a Bills uniform? And is it a bad thing if he doesn't? THOUGHTS?

That is true. :lol: I will say, I would not have graduated from HS (in Buffalo) with the grammer I see on this board by many of the younger posters.

So, did you research who we ended up getting when we traded Cousineau to the Browns?

GO BILLS!!!