Paula's Out @ AI

WWVaBeach

Drunkelman is more like it. :wallbash:

lol....she's an idiot. You have one of the best jobs on earth and you walk away from it? I knew she was flaky, but didn't realize she was that stupid.

lol....she's an idiot. You have one of the best jobs on earth and you walk away from it? I knew she was flaky, but didn't realize she was that stupid.

Are you out of your mind? How dare you talk about a classy broad like Paula Abdul like that. She may be frivolous, garish, inane and a cancer upon the very notion of artistic sensibility, but I will not sit here and let you say that she is stupid. It takes a very rare (and evil) type of intelligence to achieve that level of celebrity and wealth with no discernible talent whatsoever.

:wallbash:

Are you out of your mind? How dare you talk about a classy broad like Paula Abdul like that. She may be frivolous, garish, inane and a cancer upon the very notion of artistic sensibility, but I will not sit here and let you say that she is stupid. It takes a very rare (and evil) type of intelligence to achieve that level of celebrity and wealth with no discernible talent whatsoever.

:wallbash:

Well said!

:lol:

Didn't she get her bones and head smashed into pieces in a couple of serious car crashes? Maybe she's on Ritalin same as America's school kids. :wallbash:

I understand Paula's replacement is down to either Britney Spears or Milli Vanilli.

PTR

Didn't they get a 4th person? I thought maybe they were moving Paula out to get back down too 3