Paula's Out @ AI

WWVaBeach

What does that mean? :blink:

Re-read my post. I edited your post and then put Fixed! <_< after it.

Are you out of your mind? How dare you talk about a classy broad like Paula Abdul like that. She may be frivolous, garish, inane and a cancer upon the very notion of artistic sensibility, but I will not sit here and let you say that she is stupid. It takes a very rare (and evil) type of intelligence to achieve that level of celebrity and wealth with no discernible talent whatsoever.

:D

:doh: It's funny cuz it's true!

I certainly hope so.

That's really not something to joke about. It's funny as hell but I think it's in poor taste.

Wait, no it's not! :lol:

I'm curious to see what exciting new project she has lined up next. Are they bringing back Hollywood Squares?

:lol:

Didn't they get a 4th person? I thought maybe they were moving Paula out to get back down too 3

Kara Dioguardi will probably take over. She's actually qualified for the job.

i just read it could be posh, victoria beckham....because they aren't rich enough :blink:

Re-read my post. I edited your post and then put Fixed! <_< after it.

:doh: It's funny cuz it's true!

That's really not something to joke about. It's funny as hell but I think it's in poor taste.

Wait, no it's not! :lol:

:lol:

Kara Dioguardi will probably take over. She's actually qualified for the job.

i have never actually watched it, but i did just see that she was a possibility....personally i like her...i think she is HOT

You have to watch up until they go to Hollywood. A lot of the people who go through are completely clueless about the amount of talent they possess and Simon's acerbic comments are frequently very funny. Some people think he's cruel but most of the time he's just being brutally honest. He's telling them to try something else and not waste their time on trying to establish a singing career. JMO