The Handle or the post?

Justice

What do you read first?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. The handle or the post?

• The handle/user name?
    • The post?

Personally, I read the post before I find out who wrote the post itself. Reading the post first allows me be to be objective and unbiased.

I recommend this strategy to anyone that has preconceived notions on some of the posters that frequent TSW and don't take each post for what it is, instead of what said poster may have said in the past.

Plus, it can be fun trying to predict who wrote the post after you read it!

Guest dog14787
Personally, I read the post before I find out who wrote the post itself. Reading the post first allows me be to be objective and unbiased.

I recommend this strategy to anyone that has preconceived notions on some of the posters that frequent TSW and don't take each post for what it is, instead of what said poster may have said in the past.

Maybe its just me, but the poster is hard to miss when you look at the post. ;)

(the poster)

I read the Wall on my Blackberry a lot, which limits how much I can see at a time, so I have it scrolled to the right to read the posts. I can usually tell who most of the posters are, but every now and then, I'll scroll to the left after reading the post to see who said "that"!

Guest dog14787
depends on the poster...there's a few posters that no one with any common sense should take seriously...I won't name any names but one of the worst has a buddy named Shaggy

Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you ;)

Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you :huh:

Rut Roh!

I used to gravitate to the post itself, but times have changed and I now look to see who posted a subject.

I try to never waste precious seconds of my life anymore with useless posts that are nothing more than LAMPs.

Everybody has a good point now and again and some have bad points now and again. I go for the thought instead of the name on the post. I'm open minded but it doesn't surprise me at all that a lot of people here aren't.

depends on the poster...there's a few posters that no one with any common sense should take seriously...I won't name any names but one of the worst has a buddy named Shaggy

C'mon, even a blind nut finds a squirrel now and again. :)

post first and foremost

:huh:

Everybody has a good point now and again and some have bad points now and again. I go for the thought instead of the name on the post. I'm open minded but it doesn't surprise me at all that a lot of people here aren't.

You had a deprived childhood.

As in somebody didn't care for you enough to whack you unconscious with a baseball bat or some such during your formative years, to teach you that there are considerable numbers of people that are Class A dicks, they will always be Class A dicks and you shouldn't now be tripping down the lane tossing flower petals, saying "Everybody"... :huh:

You had a deprived childhood.

As in somebody didn't care for you enough to whack you unconscious with a baseball bat or some such during your formative years, to teach you that there are considerable numbers of people that are Class A dicks, they will always be Class A dicks and you shouldn't now be tripping down the lane tossing flower petals, saying "Everybody"... :huh:

True dat. should have said the vast majority instead.