New jerseys?

Chilly

After? They're supposed to be doing it AT practice. Unless that's what he means, an unveiling ceremony at the end of practice, before the scheduled fireworks show.

What are the odds we go to these uniforms full time next year? My other suggestion is to keep the charging buffalo but on a white helmet.

Go back to the grazing buffalo, team won league championships with the grazing buffalo.

How many games will they wear these this season?

Per Chris Brown:

"For those that don’t know the white throwbacks will be worn four times in total in 2009. Here are the dates.

Aug. 9 – Hall of Fame game vs. Tennessee

Sept. 14 – Opener at New England

Nov. 15 – at Tennessee

Nov. 29 – vs. Miami"

Cheers for that!

Per Chris Brown:

"For those that don’t know the white throwbacks will be worn four times in total in 2009. Here are the dates.

Nov. 15 – at Tennessee

Nov. 29 – vs. Miami"

Per Chris Brown:

Nov. 15 – at Tennessee

Nov. 29 – vs. Miami"

oh yeah!

Can we please stop pretending that ANYONE likes our regular uniforms and just make the throwbacks our real uniforms already. They can bring back the 90s uniform for the 3rd jersey, and evrrybody wins...

As I said when the bootleg picture of Moorman was found, they got the stripes all wrong...blue stripe should be outlined in red, and red outlined in blue.

Bills, Reebok, or both, got lazy here...they're much better than the current threads, but they shoulda got it right. :flirt:

Can we please stop pretending that ANYONE likes our regular uniforms and just make the throwbacks our real uniforms already. They can bring back the 90s uniform for the 3rd jersey, and evrrybody wins...

^^What he said.

Are we going to be wearing the blue throwbacks at all this year? Chris Brown's post says that the WHITES will be worn in HOF game, at NE, at TENN and vs MIAMI.

He just edited his original blog entry. The blues will be worn vs Miami at home nov 29. Whites will be worn the other three days. Also, looks like some of the players agree with the fans that these jerseys are much nicer than our regular ones:

Evans prefers throwbacks

By Chris Brown - Posted July 31st, 2009

There’s a strong contingent of Bills fans that prefer the throwback jerseys to the current home and aways, and it appears they have some support in the locker room from number 83.

When asked about the new white throwback Evans said he liked it a lot.

“When we brought them out, I’m thinking, ‘These are better than our regular jerseys,’” said Evans. ”We really, really like wearing these throwbacks. There is a sense of excitement.”

Anyone else care to weigh in?

Anyone know what this means? Donte just posted this on twitter:

Me and 5 of my teamates will be revealing the new jerseys tonite after practice! There so secretive that I haven't even seen em stay tuned!

That Donte didn't take any writing classes in college?

He just edited his original blog entry. The blues will be worn vs Miami at home nov 29. Whites will be worn the other three days. Also, looks like some of the players agree with the fans that these jerseys are much nicer than our regular ones:

Evans prefers throwbacks

By Chris Brown - Posted July 31st, 2009

There’s a strong contingent of Bills fans that prefer the throwback jerseys to the current home and aways, and it appears they have some support in the locker room from number 83.

When asked about the new white throwback Evans said he liked it a lot.

“When we brought them out, I’m thinking, ‘These are better than our regular jerseys,’” said Evans. ”We really, really like wearing these throwbacks. There is a sense of excitement.”

Anyone else care to weigh in?

Totally agree, make the switch with the jerseys, but leave the logo alone.

Charging Bison>Grazing Bison