Hijack this thread

damj

Okay ... here's the rules ... every response has to have NOTHING to do with ANY previous one, but it has to derive from something in the previous post. The winner is the first person who catches someone else posting on the same topic.

For example:

Post 1: "The sky is blue"

Post 2: "Speaking of ... I saw Old Blue Eyes in concert once" ...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay ... here's the rules ... every response has to have NOTHING to do with ANY previous one, but it has to derive from something in the previous post. The winner is the first person who catches someone else posting on the same topic.

For example:

Post 1: "The sky is blue"

Post 2: "Speaking of ... I saw Old Blue Eyes in concert once" ...

I heard that Steely Dan's favorite store is Hot Topic.

Speaking of suit, I just ripped my pants.

True story ... one time in high school we were going to see Toxic Avengers at the Riv, so I dropped my pants and mooned a couple from Ohio as we drove by ... they damn near drove off the road.

Timmy put the finishing touches on his painting. Meanwhile, back at the ranch , Lolita was finishing her cake.

The juke box at the local golf course we play at (Springs RANCH) has a couple songs by the group "Cake."

DOUBLE POINTS!!!!

The juke box at the local golf course we play at (Springs RANCH) has a couple songs by the group "Cake."

DOUBLE POINTS!!!!

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Triple word score

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Triple word score

I was the triple jump champion at my high school.

I heard that Beerball actually flunked out of high school and then went on to a dead end career as a porto-potty salesman.

Beerball went to Silver Creek High School, which in and of itself is a dead end school!