Buffalo Fan gets destroyed by comedian

This guy is a comedian only in that he stands up in front of people and talks. Those are the only things he has in common with actual comedians.

Why did you post this? I wasted about 90 seconds of my life watching this, 90 seconds that would have been better used drooling, dozing and watching Full House.

This guy is a comedian only in that he stands up in front of people and talks. Those are the only things he has in common with actual comedians.

Why did you post this? I wasted about 90 seconds of my life watching this, 90 seconds that would have been better used drooling, dozing and watching Full House.

I can't decided whther it's creepy or not that I'm attracted to the Olsens now but then watch them as babies on the show. And DJ filled out quiet nicely. http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/g...ace-cameron.jpg

I'm at work... what did the comedian say?

nothing, whole thing was lame. the dude in the audience heckled him and he happened to be wearing a Buffalo shirt, so the comedian picked on that. all he said really was "When was the last time Buffalo won anything?!?"

this was no where NEAR the infamous Bill Burr vs Philadelphia rant that is out there. But then again, Bill Burr is a talented comedian...

nothing, whole thing was lame. the dude in the audience heckled him and he happened to be wearing a Buffalo shirt, so the comedian picked on that. all he said really was "When was the last time Buffalo won anything?!?"

this was no where NEAR the infamous Bill Burr vs Philadelphia rant that is out there. But then again, Bill Burr is a talented comedian...

They are fewer all of the time. This had to be open mic night or something. I can't imagine anybody paying this guy to "perform".

I can't decided whther it's creepy or not that I'm attracted to the Olsens now but then watch them as babies on the show. And DJ filled out quiet nicely. http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/g...ace-cameron.jpg

I think she has had like 4-5 kids too, Valeri Bure is a lucky SOB!

Even the other one is not bad, not great, but not bad