DiGiorgio out for season/waived

Him being on a show or not is a lie??

Sure. Your excuse seems to be way too little, far too late. If it was a rare thing, I could see it being excused. With you, it is a pattern.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
What they are both highly intelligent, creative, need drugs to balance them out (I suspect Crayonz comes out to play when Tom forgets), and trolls. Doesn't exactly take a rocket surgeon to draw the obvious conclusion.

I don't have a problem with DC Tom, not sure about all the other stuff, I suppose he thinks so.

Sure. Your excuse seems to be way too little, far too late. If it was a rare thing, I could see it being excused. With you, it is a pattern.

Odd stalkers look for patterns, so they can track their prey. I made a mistake if one player was on a show, I really am sorry and hope that everyone here can forgive my mistake. Breaking news like people on or not on shows should be tracked closely and a life or death sentence handed down if your wrong.

Give it up man, seriously.

Odd stalkers look for patterns, so they can track their prey. I made a mistake if one player was on a show, I really am sorry and hope that everyone here can forgive my mistake. Breaking news like people on or not on shows should be tracked closely and a life or death sentence handed down if your wrong.

I never suggested you should be killed. Although, now that you bring it up...

move what, his bowels?

where do people get this stuff?

John Wawrow is a writer for the AP who they have on WGR from time to time...

He is pretty well connected...not another BS'er on the boards...

Dean will you shut up already? You act like your the authority around here. Everytime someone doesn't like you calling them an idiot, a liar, or just basically not agreeing with you, you start on your little rant. Just shut up. You actually do post some really smart things on this site, but you also are a condescending punk.

I am surprised you haven't been banned for the WTF abbreviation. I get sick of your language. If you want respect, give it.

:unsure:

now that you guys seemed to have wrapped up your cat fight and taken your midol, perhaps we can talk about Digiorgio. He was a good football player and will be missed

If he clears waivers the bills retain his rights....

now that you guys seemed to have wrapped up your cat fight and taken your midol, perhaps we can talk about Digiorgio. He was a good football player and will be missed

I just seem to disagree about DiGiorgio. Another small, slow LB we do not need. He was not missed last year and I won't miss him this year.