military building Robots that run on...

The Skynet Funding Bill is passed. The system goes on-line August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

The Skynet Funding Bill is passed. The system goes on-line August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

:oops:

Damn...beat me to it!

Oh, our old future. :oops:

August 29, 1997...my second date with (my future wife) Kim, and our first as boyfriend/girlfriend. That's why everytime I see that scene in T2, I laugh.

"The purpose of the Energetically Autonomous Tactical Robot (EATR)™ (patent pending) project is..."

Perhaps they could be programmed to only eat lawyers?

Hey, lawyers are human beings too. I suggest politicians be their primary food source.

• 2 weeks later...