TO will be on Jimmy Kimmel Tonight

Did you notice how he said NOTHING about Buffalo, about how, even if Kimmel asked him about the "future," he talked about Dallas?

Right at the end, he said he hopes his time in Buffalo goes beyond the one year.

Josh Lucas is a Bills Fan! pretty cool since he wasn't born in Buffalo.

Now when was the last time the Bills had someone (TO) with that much celebrity status and who commands that much national attention? (Probably never.)

Kimmel introducing TO as "the newest Buffalo Bill" was great. The part with Lucas talking about Buffalo football fans and watching games w/the LA Bills Backers was great. The whole thing was great.

TO is great. :devil:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Did you notice how he said NOTHING about Buffalo, about how, even if Kimmel asked him about the "future," he talked about Dallas?

Funny, I must have watched a different interview. :devil:

I thought he said almost nothing about Dallas, except that Kimmel kept asking what happened there and TO kept responding, "I really have no idea."

Yet, no matter how hard Kimmel tried to get him to poke fun at Buffalo, TO had nothing but good things to say, i.e., how happy he is to be with the Bills, how much he's looking forward to the season, etc.

Perception's a funny thing, I guess - I thought he represented Buffalo and the Bills very well.

I thought he said almost nothing about Dallas, except that Kimmel kept asking what happened there and TO kept responding, "I really have no idea."

Yet, no matter how hard Kimmel tried to get him to poke fun at Buffalo, TO had nothing but good things to say, i.e., how happy he is to be with the Bills, how much he's looking forward to the season, etc.

Perception's a funny thing, I guess - I thought he represented Buffalo and the Bills very well.

Yeah, I don't know what The Big Cat was watching. Here's the link for anyone who missed it:

T.O. on J.K.L.

I guess I was waiting for him to say things like, "I'm excited to play with Trent Edwards," "it'll be a great opportunity to play opposite a player like Lee Evans," "I like Dick," you know.

I was excited to hear him talk about the Bills, and had unfulfilled expectations.

I guess I was waiting for him to say things like, "I'm excited to play with Trent Edwards," "it'll be a great opportunity to play opposite a player like Lee Evans," "I like Dick," you know.

I was excited to hear him talk about the Bills, and had unfulfilled expectations.

He did. But Kimmel was trying to talk to him about Dallas, Jessica Simpson, how horrible it is in Buffalo, his reality show, and girlfriends. :devil:

Guest dog14787
Right at the end, he said he hopes his time in Buffalo goes beyond the one year.

Yes he did :wallbash: