Just played KAN JAM

LasBillzz

Ok this is really OT but my brother just got back to Vegas from Bflo with KAN JAM the frisbee game. It is addictive!

He said it's everywhere there- I'm going to introduce it here as long as the frisbee doesn't melt- it was 108 today.

GO BILLS!

Ok this is really OT but my brother just got back to Vegas from Bflo with KAN JAM the frisbee game. It is addictive!

He said it's everywhere there- I'm going to introduce it here as long as the frisbee doesn't melt- it was 108 today.

GO BILLS!

Kan Jam is getting pretty popular up at Cornell. I brought one from home when I first came here, and so did a few other Buffalo natives, and it's really spreading like wildfire. You almost always see a few Kan Jam games when you walk across campus on a sunny day.

I thought about spamming this thread with links, since i have a personal connection to Kan Jam and a company that sells beer pong tables. However, i would be no better than the guy who signs up to spam about his blog.

When we went on vacation on the 1000 Islands we brought Kan Jam and played it in downtown Clayton while waiting for the fireworks. A crowd of people gathered to watch as none of them had ever seen it before. They were all pretty entrigued by it!

Well looking at the site I liked I would have to say both. Did you watch the video?

I did not watch the video, but I can't say I'm surprised to see you pop up in a thread and poo-poo something. :lol:

I did not watch the video, but I can't say I'm surprised to see you pop up in a thread and poo-poo something. :lol:

Great job commenting on me commenting on something you didn't see. The video is lame, the game is lame and I'm not suprised it started in WNY.

Great job commenting on me commenting on something you didn't see. The video is lame, the game is lame and I'm not suprised it started in WNY.

"Well looking at the site I liked I would have to say both."

Grumpy and illiterate is no way to go through life.

I absolute love cornhole, but I've never played laddertoss. Seeing we got the Bills cornhole set, that is the only game we will play.

+1 on your game

-1 on your name

We call it bags here! And we play it weekly! I use exclamation points!

"Well looking at the site I liked I would have to say both."

Grumpy and illiterate is no way to go through life.

Yeah I know, my life sucks. God forbid I have a !@#$ing opinion on something and like I give two shiits about what your opinion of my opinion is. I bet it's a wonderfully fun game to play but to me it looks lame and the video looks like it was done by a bunch of lame ass posters from this board.

wow, i kind of have to side with Chef on this....normally I don't like to harsh anyone's groove on things they enjoy, but I don't see the attraction to this game....I like frisbee golf, and i like tossing the frisbee back and forth to someone....this is just kind of not my bag....but please if you enjoy it, keep on keepin' on....

Not a huge fan of Kan Jam, however I really got into these games this weekend:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladder_toss

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornhole

And nothing will ever top beer pong, the 2nd greatest sport ever invited. :thumbsup:

Always knew you had a thing for the cornhole