Just played KAN JAM

LasBillzz

Yeah I know, my life sucks. God forbid I have a !@#$ing opinion on something and like I give two shiits about what your opinion of my opinion is. I bet it's a wonderfully fun game to play but to me it looks lame and the video looks like it was done by a bunch of lame ass posters from this board.

That's just the point.

You have 'an' opinion and it's always "that sucks". Anytime someone posts something (especially anything even remotely tied to WNY), they can be assured you will come into the thread and give your "opinion". It's rather tiresome, and I just felt like calling you out in it.

wow, i kind of have to side with Chef on this....normally I don't like to harsh anyone's groove on things they enjoy, but I don't see the attraction to this game....I like frisbee golf, and i like tossing the frisbee back and forth to someone....this is just kind of not my bag....but please if you enjoy it, keep on keepin' on....

I loved just playing good ole frisbee. We used to play in the park for hours. Got a lot more exercise than trying to slam dunk it into a trash can. I never even really got into frisbee golf.

That's just the point.

You have 'an' opinion and it's always "that sucks". Anytime someone posts something (especially anything even remotely tied to WNY), they can be assured you will come into the thread and give your "opinion". It's rather tiresome, and I just felt like calling you out in it.

Calling me out on it....you're breaking my heart here. :thumbsup:

At least I'm consistant.

Maybe I'll invent NERF JAM - get a couple garbage cans and a NERF BALL - or a rolled up sock - and buddy to be a 'Deflector' and see if he can get a 'Dinger' or maybe even SLAM DUNK! :thumbsup:

Well looking at the site I liked I would have to say both. Did you watch the video?

I agree that the game is a bit "lacking". I think the sellers understand this and the video is ripping on themselves. They basically spoof white-trash getting overexcited about playing a game that an average 8 year old with an imagination could have come up with for free in any year before 1994.....when children still required imaginations.

I live in Cheektowaga and these are all over the place. Shocking, I know. I would drive and ask myself...."what the F are these a-holes all standing around a can for? Why is that a-hole throwing a frisbee at those people? You hit my car with that and I swear I'll take out your entire white trash family."

Now I know the legend behind the trash....I mean...can.

I agree that the game is a bit "lacking". I think the sellers understand this and the video is ripping on themselves. They basically spoof white-trash getting overexcited about playing a game that an average 8 year old with an imagination could have come up with for free in any year before 1994.....when children still required imaginations.

I live in Cheektowaga and these are all over the place. Shocking, I know. I would drive and ask myself...."what the F are these a-holes all standing around a can for? Why is that a-hole throwing a frisbee at those people? You hit my car with that and I swear I'll take out your entire white trash family."

Now I know the legend behind the trash....I mean...can.

I got to agree with you & the Chef. Even though the Chef can not wait to chime in on a post & make fun of the good people of WNY & basically everything that has to do with WNY he hit the nail on the head with this. My summer party 3 years ago my one friend brings over a KJ. 5 of the guys really got into it, playing until 2 in the morning. It looked so stupid. My wife made me buy one. Everytime she brings it out I cringe. It is things like this as to why for the most part we are the laughing stock of the nation. It is your typical stupid WNY white trash game.

I got to agree with you & the Chef. Even though the Chef can not wait to chime in on a post & make fun of the good people of WNY & basically everything that has to do with WNY he hit the nail on the head with this. My summer party 3 years ago my one friend brings over a KJ. 5 of the guys really got into it, playing until 2 in the morning. It looked so stupid. My wife made me buy one. Everytime she brings it out I cringe. It is things like this as to why for the most part we are the laughing stock of the nation. It is your typical stupid WNY white trash game.

Don't get me wrong....I'm all for simple games of skill. I love bocce...I think washers is neat given you don't need a playing field....but to go and pay $$ for something you have at your house...a trash can, laundry basket...cardboard box....and then get so excited about it......that's what gets me....these people I see playing it are watching that freaking frisbee like it's the Golden Bear on the 18th of Augusta for the win.

Sorry to those that like the game....I have plenty of hobbies that others think are crap so to each his own. It's taken Buffalo decades to lose the stigma of bowling...now we are blessed with this.

And I'm of the same camp as far as people having fun playing the game. I'm not bagging on them, just the game itself. And I make fun of the good people of WNY in a adoring way. Kind of like the way you used to pick on your best friend's younger stupid brother. Deep down you really liked him and felt sorry for him but making fun of him was sooooo damn easy.

And it's not like I've not taken my share of shots for living in CA. You know, earthquakes, floods, fires, gays, taxes, million dollar condos etc, etc.