Last post wins!

/dev/null

Well, there can't be two of us pretending to support the other posters and hoping they win. Yeesh.

I realize that this is an unwinable situation ... it's a kob... {whew! stopped myself before I made a star trek reference} eventually a moderator will decide it's enough and close it ... most likely with whoever amuses them the most to win, and I know it ain't gonna be me.

I just have a list of people, including Steely, Joe, Beerball that I intend to keep from winning.

I realize that this is an unwinable situation ... it's a kob... {whew! stopped myself before I made a star trek reference} eventually a moderator will decide it's enough and close it ... most likely with whoever amuses them the most to win, and I know it ain't gonna be me.

I just have a list of people, including Steely, Joe, Beerball that I intend to keep from winning.

I could care less about winning, but it was amusing at times (at least for me) and was awesome for my post count. I guess I look at it differently than you. I have a list of people I wouldn't mind seeing win.

Lana - She is a woman who hangs out on a football message board and puts up with all our crap. She seemed to want to win so that one is easy to figure out.

DCTom - Just to mess with him (although I think his bitching is designed to win) .

Steely - He has put the most time in, the most posts. He is a nice guy and really he is simple enough that winning this would make his year.

I could care less about winning, but it was amusing at times (at least for me) and was awesome for my post count. I guess I look at it differently than you. I have a list of people I wouldn't mind seeing win.

Lana - She is a woman who hangs out on a football message board and puts up with all our crap. She seemed to want to win so that one is easy to figure out.

DCTom - Just to mess with him (although I think his bitching is designed to win) .

Steely - He has put the most time in, the most posts. He is a nice guy and really he is simple enough that winning this would make his year.

Lana :wallbash: For all the same reasons you gave ...

DC Tom :lol: We gave him a chance to end it ... plus it would make him too happy

Steely :lol: I hate cats!

Mead <_<

/ :wallbash::unsure: Not sure ... He started this hell ... I was content to let it die with one of his dumb unix posts ...

Not only easily injured, but tasty too bwahahahahahaha

So the lesson to be learned folks is ... if dib invites you for dinner ... read the invitation V-E-R-Y carefully ... is having you for dinner ... or having you OVER for dinner.

Post your bank account number, PIN, password, and mothers maiden name. After you've won we'll deposit the winnings in your account

Woo hoo! This better than that time I helped that Nigerian Prince out - although I'm still waiting to hear back on that one.