Last post wins!

/dev/null

Honestly, after BLZFAN4LIFE confessed his love for fat chicks (yes I know he was kidding) he should win. Funniest, most likely to be ridiculed forever comments in the history of TSW. He should win.

:lol: Thank you, but who said I was kidding. Here's my fantasy date. Well except for the one on the right. She wouldn't pass my litmus test.

No ... sorry gringo ... DC Tom has run away with that one ... try battling with Steely for the title of "Techno-Challenged"

That was uncalled for... :lol:

Sorry Steely ... you're right ... uncalled for ... you've already run away with that one ... I stand corrected.

Honestly, after BLZFAN4LIFE confessed his love for fat chicks (yes I know he was kidding) he should win. Funniest, most likely to be ridiculed forever comments in the history of TSW. He should win.

IIIIII'mmmmm not so sure.

BLZFAN4LIFE - He died a happy flat man...

:w00t:

I just want to give a warning to all TSW posters ... there is a virus out there that will shred your computer if you are post #2429 in a forum. I just want to warn you all. Please do not reply to this post again, because that will put you at 2429 and you are in grave risk of wiping out your computer.

No need to thank me ...

I just want to give a warning to all TSW posters ... there is a virus out there that will shred your computer if you are post #2429 in a forum. I just want to warn you all. Please do not reply to this post again, because that will put you at 2429 and you are in grave risk of wiping out your computer.

No need to thank me ...

I'm on the corporate server right now, and I'm not too fond of my job at the momemt. I'll take my chances.