Last post wins!

/dev/null

@ jboyst62 : (24 December 2012 - 11:57 AM) also for christmas, I am curious. do any moderators have any warning points? you don't have to name them. just think it'dbe funny
@ Beerball : (24 December 2012 - 11:58 AM) Jack gave me one once.

Jack :thumbsup:

T minus 1 day to Santa!!

TRAVEL DAY!!!

No not for the Boys!

Yes for the Bills!!

Off to SQIISH THE FISH and TAN Tannehill's hide!

Ooops!!! My bad! Bills lose because I told

them to SQIISH THE. FISH and not SQUISH THE

FISH!!! I apologize!

Edited by CowgirlsFan

Gearbox they won't have in stock any time soon - $250

Bobcat with auger half day is $180 (plus insuance ± 30ish)

New auger, they have one in stock, a heavy duty (2 1/2 models up from mine) - $819

Very windy and rainy, not likely to get much done before 4ish. Probably looking like I will just end up buying a new one, hard to spend $180 for half a day when I can get the work done in the same time with something I will keep. bleh.

Santa should have put one of these in my stocking this year!

Went, got a new one, and went to another place to get a better bit. Got home and finally convinced my brother that these are not the best way to go after taking pictures of what I had been telling him all along! So, we're going to return both units, and I have a guy coming to bore them with a skidsteer tomorrow for $100/1st hour, $70 after that. It'll probably take him less then an hour. He is normally hard to get ahold of and schedule - he stays busy.

But, yeah, frustrating...

hvQqi.jpg

http://imgur.com/hvQqi,IdpAm,2PLIh

Now that's a straight fence! Got the holes dug by a buddy, took him less then an hour to do 55-65? and cost me $100. I had been trying to talk my family in to letting me do this since it broke, he'd have come out any time - 6am Christmas morning even. Anyway, just about 35 more posts to plant and I am done, and time to run wire.

Edited by jboyst62

hvQqi.jpg

http://imgur.com/hvQqi,IdpAm,2PLIh

Now that's a straight fence! Got the holes dug by a buddy, took him less then an hour to do 55-65? and cost me $100. I had been trying to talk my family in to letting me do this since it broke, he'd have come out any time - 6am Christmas morning even. Anyway, just about 35 more posts to plant and I am done, and time to run wire.

Wow, that's a very good price for all that quality work. You should tip your friend with a bottle of his favorite brain tonic.