Last post wins!

/dev/null

So I pull my bike out of the garage where it's been for 5 years. Flat tires, go to fill them, front is okay. Back one, I was just finishing and BAMM! The tube gave way. Since the tires are original and I know I've put over 1000 miles on them, I had the bike shop down the hill from me replace both the tubes and tires, plus a tune up. Total price, $108

So I pull my bike out of the garage where it's been for 5 years. Flat tires, go to fill them, front is okay. Back one, I was just finishing and BAMM! The tube gave way. Since the tires are original and I know I've put over 1000 miles on them, I had the bike shop down the hill from me replace both the tubes and tires, plus a tune up. Total price, $108

Enthralling. Absolutely enthrallng.

Pray tell, where did you ride?

So i am driving down Deleware Ave (right as you get off the skyway heading to the roundabout) on my way to work when a white chevy silverado passes me with what looks to be a yellow 2-man bob sled...

Taking hallucinogenic drugs again ... are ya?

so, i check in TBD's Off the Wall section and see this thing is still up and running, even though it's already been documented that i've won this sucker.

shotgun ©.

jw

Yeah, I'm sorry, the jury came back on that one and it doesn't hold water. The rules of shotgun© are very clear: it only applies to the front passenger seat of a vehicle, i.e., the "shotgun seat."

As it stands right now, the winner of this thing is me.

Thank you,

gringo starr, esquire

Yeah, I'm sorry, the jury came back on that one and it doesn't hold water. The rules of shotgun© are very clear: it only applies to the front passenger seat of a vehicle, i.e., the "shotgun seat."

As it stands right now, the winner of this thing is me.

Thank you,

gringo starr, esquire

sorry, even you declared me a winner a couple dozen pages ago. precedence and validation have been confirmed. there is no going back.

jw

sorry, even you declared me a winner a couple dozen pages ago. precedence and validation have been confirmed. there is no going back.

jw

Yeah, but I was pretty drunk when I said that. Plus, that was before I decided that I want to win it for myself.

:lol::)

Yeah, but I was pretty drunk when I said that. Plus, that was before I decided that I want to win it for myself.

:lol::)

I still say I find it hard to believe that this board attracts so many people who love to imbibe. You only jest that you were drunk correct?

I still say I find it hard to believe that this board attracts so many people who love to imbibe. You only jest that you were drunk correct?

Chances are I was not really drunk. Lately I've been trying to get in shape a bit. My imbibing has decreased, although I have been known to enjoy a snifter of port at the holidays. Of course, I reserve the right to define "holidays" as loosely as I want (to include things like foreign bank holidays, weekends, Flag Day, birthdays of fellow TBD members, any day preceding a day that I feel likely to call in sick for, etc...)

Chances are I was not really drunk. Lately I've been trying to get in shape a bit. My imbibing has decreased, although I have been known to enjoy a snifter of port at the holidays. Of course, I reserve the right to define "holidays" as loosely as I want.

Sorry the sarcasm did not come through in the post .... I imbibe also.

No need for pictures - we had a webcam installed in the hospital room. We know all about the doctor giving you the one-finger exam, the nurses gawking at your ### through the back of the hospital gown and the other patients seeking your sage advice.

We saw it all. We know your twisted little secrets ... we know.

Clawing at her eyes isn't gawking, Jackass!! :)

And then what!! Please don't leave us hanging!!! :lol:

So i am driving down Deleware Ave (right as you get off the skyway heading to the roundabout) on my way to work when a white chevy silverado passes me with what looks to be a yellow 2-man bob sled...

How'd you know his name was Bob?

Chances are I was not really drunk. Lately I've been trying to get in shape a bit. My imbibing has decreased, although I have been known to enjoy a snifter of port at the holidays. Of course, I reserve the right to define "holidays" as loosely as I want (to include things like foreign bank holidays, weekends, Flag Day, birthdays of fellow TBD members, any day preceding a day that I feel likely to call in sick for, etc...)

ah ha!

so admit you knowingly and willingly validated my victory while likely being sober. i'll certainly keep this nugget for when the jury convenes in the event of any questions raised over my use of shotgun©.

your concession has been duly noted.

and i thank you! :thumbsup:

jw

ah ha!

so admit you knowingly and willingly validated my victory while likely being sober. i'll certainly keep this nugget for when the jury convenes in the event of any questions raised over my use of shotgun©.

your concession has been duly noted.

and i thank you! <_<

jw

You can't be held accountable for anything you say while you're drunk.

Except your columns. :thumbsup:

Enthralling. Absolutely enthrallng.

Pray tell, where did you ride?

Moose River Plains Wilderness Area

Did 20 miles of hiking/biking. But I was not in shape to do 20 miles. So it took me 5 hours to finish.

I don't remember.....I don't recall .... I go no memory of anything at all ...

Edit: especially no memory of anyone but winning this thing much to the dismay of you all

The correct lyric is....

I don't remember.....I don't recall .... I go no memory of anything... anything at all ...