I'm leaving TBD and TSW

stevestojan

Well, I had 20 hot wings yesterday, and 4 or 5 draft beers. My insides are about to dissolve, and I need to go drop a major stevestojan. I will miss you all, but I should be back in oh about 10 - 15 minutes. I have made this decision based on the fact that if i sit here any longer, I might crap my pants. Thanks for all the memories. I hope you remember me when I get back in 15.

Thanks.

Go Bills.

Well, I had 20 hot wings yesterday, and 4 or 5 draft beers. My insides are about to dissolve, and I need to go drop a major stevestojan.  I will miss you all, but I should be back in oh about 10 - 15 minutes. I have made this decision based on the fact that if i sit here any longer, I might crap my pants. Thanks for all the memories. I hope you remember me when I get back in 15.

Thanks.

Go Bills.

107544[/snapback]

And you are....???

Go.

And that that ridiculous signature of yours with you? Anti-Christ? Seriously, steve....

107623[/snapback]

I mean in the way that Jesus was tall with long hair and very thin. Bush is more clean cut, a bit shorter (from what I gather from photos) and a bit healthier looking. He's the opposite of Jesus, that's all. You republicans, always looking at things figuratively... :lol::D