Rumor: T.O found an apartment

Hey guys, I realize this is my first post, and I hope I'm right with this one: Spoke with a cousin of mine who lives in Youngstown, NY and he mentioned that his father spoke with the gentleman who sold/leased a condo/apartment to T.O in Youngstown, NY. Almost seems appropriate considering the laid back/quiet setting of Youngstown. Enough to keep the media from piling up on his doorstep I suppose and nice & quiet, which is what his personality seems to project so far. But @ the same time begs the question of "why so far away from the stadium and everything for that matter?" ...Go Bills!!!

I'll reply with my intro: My name is Andrew and I'm a huge Bills fan. I'm from Wilson, NY but live in the city of Buffalo now. My family has had seasons tickets since as long as I've been alive. (28 years) I haven't missed a game in about 6 years and managed to catch a few interesting road games the past few years as well. (blizzard game in Cleveland, beatdown in Arizona, etc.) I'm very much looking forward to this season. GO BILLS!!!

I'll reply with my intro: My name is Andrew and I'm a huge Bills fan. I'm from Wilson, NY but live in the city of Buffalo now. My family has had seasons tickets since as long as I've been alive. (28 years) I haven't missed a game in about 6 years and managed to catch a few interesting road games the past few years as well. (blizzard game in Cleveland, beatdown in Arizona, etc.) I'm very much looking forward to this season. GO BILLS!!!

I vouche for this ACerr since I'm pretty sure he's a high school friend....

Hey guys, I realize this is my first post, and I hope I'm right with this one: Spoke with a cousin of mine who lives in Youngstown, NY and he mentioned that his father spoke with the gentleman who sold/leased a condo/apartment to T.O in Youngstown, NY. Almost seems appropriate considering the laid back/quiet setting of Youngstown. Enough to keep the media from piling up on his doorstep I suppose and nice & quiet, which is what his personality seems to project so far. But @ the same time begs the question of "why so far away from the stadium and everything for that matter?" ...Go Bills!!!

Why do you have to be a dick and tell people where he's going to live? I know it's just the town but still. JMO

Sounds bogus to me. TO's said all along that he wants to be close to RWS, and Youngstown doesn't fit that bill in any way...

What TO would like and what he can get are two different things. Not saying this report is true, but after the first 2 house-hunting experiences, getting out of OP might be what he felt he needed to do.

My friend whose cousin owns a barber shop who cuts the hair of the guy who pumps gas for a real estate agent's brother said that T.O. will be living in a shotgun shack in the middle of the Alleghany State Park. Remember you read it here first.

PTR

The media only "piled up at his doorstep" once: when he called a press conference at his driveway.

I vouche for this ACerr since I'm pretty sure he's a high school friend....

Colosi??? Hey, what's up man? How have you been? Been a while since I've seen you in Buffalo. Where are you living now?

The media only "piled up at his doorstep" once: when he called a press conference at his driveway.

Technically correct. Although the media did go through the house he was planning to rent, after which he cancelled the agreement.