Pansy QBs

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will start off the list for the top Pansy QBs of all time.

With Rob Johnson being an obvious choice.

--- I say Jeff Garcia

Jeff Garcia has gotten the crap pounded out of himself on the football field and he gets up and plays the game.

how is Brady a pansy? The guy won the AFCCG in 04 with the flu with a 101 degree fever in Pittsburgh in January, he played half the 06 season with a sports hernia, he has the 3rd longest consecutive start streak in history behind only Favre and Manning's active streaks. He's played with a bum shoulder since 02. As far as QB's go he's in the upper echelon of tough QB's probably 2nd or 3rd toughest in the game today, 2nd if Favre retires. He was also the most hit QB in the last 4 seasons or so. Hate on him if you will, but you can't question the guy's toughness.

As for who I think are some of the biggest pansies in the game today, I'd have to say Byron Leftwich, Trent Edwards, Romo, Cutler (just because he's a whiney b!tch), and Alex Smith

how is Brady a pansy? The guy won the AFCCG in 04 with the flu with a 101 degree fever in Pittsburgh in January, he played half the 06 season with a sports hernia, he has the 3rd longest consecutive start streak in history behind only Favre and Manning's active streaks. He's played with a bum shoulder since 02. As far as QB's go he's in the upper echelon of tough QB's probably 2nd or 3rd toughest in the game today, 2nd if Favre retires. He was also the most hit QB in the last 4 seasons or so. Hate on him if you will, but you can't question the guy's toughness.

he's a whiny B word and you know it

he plays behind a line that is never (almost) called for holding

he gets hit he bitches to the refs

he's a whiny B word & a pansy

This thread displays how football brings out the worst in its fans. Every single one of these guys has stood on a football field and had men twice his size (sometimes two or three) lay him out flat, and has gotten up to play again. And yet, a bunch of Internet tough guys who would wet their pants and cry for mama after one hit (if they could even speak or move afterward) has the nerve to call them "pansies."

;)

he's a whiny B word and you know it

he plays behind a line that is never (almost) called for holding

he gets hit he bitches to the refs

he's a whiny B word & a pansy

Lol this is laughable, you wanna talk about whiney look at Peyton, not Tom, Peyton's got the patented WTF arm flap whenever he gets sacked, he blames losses on his OL. Tom is not a whiner and YOU know it, take off your sh!tty team's colored glasses

This thread displays how football brings out the worst in its fans. Every single one of these guys has stood on a football field and had men twice his size (sometimes two or three) lay him out flat, and has gotten up to play again. And yet, a bunch of Internet tough guys who would wet their pants and cry for mama after one hit (if they could even speak or move afterward) has the nerve to call them "pansies."

;)

I like your style...well said !!!!

Lol this is laughable, you wanna talk about whiney look at Peyton, not Tom, Peyton's got the patented WTF arm flap whenever he gets sacked, he blames losses on his OL. Tom is not a whiner and YOU know it, take off your sh!tty team's colored glasses

eat it

whiny stinkin cheatin B word