You ever worn a player's jersey from another NFL team?

major

The only times I have ever worn another player's jersey was Ricky Williams, when he was with the Saints ( got it for $20) and Cedric Benson when he was with the Bears (got it for $30). The only reason I have worn those two was because I got them on sale, and because I went to the University of Texas, where they were successful. Unfortunately, they haven't done so well in the NFL.

How about you?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother in law was stationed in S. Korea where they will make identical knock offs for $25 and i had him get me a Pat Tillman Cardinals jersey. It obviously had more to do with PT than the Cardinals and ive worn it only a few times but that is the only jersey other than a Bills Jersey i would/will ever wear.

I have a Panthers Kevin Greene jersey I sport because I liked him as a player, hard hitting and not quite right in the head.......and I still have my Lawyer Milloy jersey (don't know why) if that counts although it just sits in the closet but I had high hopes at the time of purchase

An old Ike Hillard Giants Jersey I took from my nephew for the Giants/Patriots Super Bowl a few years back. I have a few bandwagon friends that were wearing Pats gear so it was strictly a retalitory move. Just like the salsa spilled on the Brady jersey.

I have a Barry Sanders jersey that I don't really wear very often, if ever, but he's still my favorite player of all time....and since he was on the Lions, that almost doesn't count as another NFL team.

Does anyone else feel weird about wearing another person's name on your back?

I hate it.

I have to agree with you there. Back in college I had an Eric Moulds jersey, and after that, I just started buying the personalized jerseys. However, this year, I did break down and buy a Terrell Owens jersey.

I've never worn a jersey from any other team, although I have thought about getting the white Carolina Panthers Steve Smith jersey...