Trade Whitner while we still can

Coming from the guy (?) who wanted to call out Jairus Byrd for missing minicamp when he was prohibited by NFL rules from being there, I take your disapproval as a compliment.

Thanks, and have a nice day.

:thumbsup:

You are one classy individual, Lori. Why can't I handle knuck-knucks with the ease and grace of you?

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think football is a "nuanced" sport. I think football is a game about knocking the snot and the ball from a player.

Are you the guy in the Geico commercial? You know the "let me be myself" one.....

Maybe we can give the safeties a spike studded club and make the WR's run around helmetless.

ooh ga...ooh ga....FIRE!

There it is, in a nutshell. Now I know why I almost always think your football opinions are full of s#it.

Football is incredibly nuanced. You can join the "highlight squat" here, who know nothing of the finer points of the game.

Football is about as "nuanced" as a sledgehammer to the face. It sounds like a word that our overly-analytical scared to death loser head coach would use.

Football is about as "nuanced" as a sledgehammer to the face. It sounds like a word that our overly-analytical scared to death loser head coach would use.

Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, 3 championship rings and a boatload of wins over the past decade beg to differ...

speaking of sledgehammer to the face...wait, didn't SDS say we were supposed to be kinder and gentler?

Or maybe you just don't know the meaning of the word. Nuanced means filled with intricacies (not the merriam webster definition I'm sure, but close enough). Are you trying to tell us the game of football (especially at the professional level) is not filled with intricacies?

Of course, there is such a thing as "paralysis by analysis" and Dicky J is often guilty of it IMO, but to suggest that football is NOT nuanced is beyond ridiculous.

Actually, it's a word he DOES use, quite often. So, good call on that.

I disagree with you, though. What are hard counts, Wildcat formations, and double moves by WRs if not "nuances"? None relies on brute strength to succeed. Sure, some of it's still about lining up and punching the other team in the mouth ... but not all of it.

Or maybe you just don't know the meaning of the word. Nuanced means filled with intricacies (not the merriam webster definition I'm sure, but close enough). Are you trying to tell us the game of football (especially at the professional level) is not filled with intricacies?

Of course, there is such a thing as "paralysis by analysis" and Dicky J is often guilty of it IMO, but to suggest that football is NOT nuanced is beyond ridiculous.

Some teams/coaches have a more sledgehammer approach than others. Even the teams who use the least cerebral approach are extremely nuanced.

But it is clear the Bills use a more cerebral, and less rock-em-sock-em style. If you don't like it, blame the coaches, not the players (not directed at you, Sage). I think most players prefer to let-er-rip.

good post, but i doubt he understands the word "intricacy." Lets keep the words to under 5 letters for our knuckle dragging friend, shall we?

But it sounds like a sissy word, so you should only use it to describe ballet or something like that.

It shouldn't suprise anyone that Lori and the Dean would talk like Dick Jauron, considering their names are Lori and Dean Jauron. Keep up the insightful posting, you guys are the best! And keep buying those season tickets so everyone else has to pay $75 dollars a ticket to watch a 7-9 team. :thumbsup:

Is that supposed to be a joke? If so then congratulations...you are officially the least funny member of TSW.

I got a chuckle out of it, but I was really laughing at him, not with him.

Is that supposed to be a joke? If so then congratulations...you are officially the least funny member of TSW.

Yeah, because I'm obviously one of Jauron's biggest fans here. :thumbsup:

Ask anyone who saw me in Lot 1 after the Browns game about that one ...

Yeah, because I'm obviously one of Jauron's biggest fans here. :thumbsup:

Ask anyone who saw me in Lot 1 after the Browns game about that one ...

It only took you 3 years, and a blown monday night football game to realize he is a loser. You are QUICK

Yeah, because that was the first time I ever said anything negative about him. Or not. I merely used that as an example because it was the closest I've ever come to punching a window out of my car.

But keep trying; this is amusing ...

It only took you 3 years, and a blown monday night football game to realize he is a loser. You are QUICK

man you are sad and pathetic, when you get a clue about anything please let us know, until then just go away. It is quite obvious you lack football knowledge as well as common sense

It shouldn't suprise anyone that Lori and the Dean would talk like Dick Jauron, considering their names are Lori and Dean Jauron. Keep up the insightful posting, you guys are the best! And keep buying those season tickets so everyone else has to pay $75 dollars a ticket to watch a 7-9 team. :thumbsup:

Do you post anything that makes sense? Because one person (or people) decide to buy seasons tickets, it results in other people paying $75 a ticket which in turn results in a 7-9 team? I would ask you to explain, but there is no way in this universe that there could be a reasonable explanation for a baseless comment like that.