Found a Kelly Krunch candy bar

Two and a half years since I last fell for that...

...the streak is now broken. Damn you man, damn you!

Awww, ya gotta wub :wallbash: his wittle wabbit woodie. :D

I just realized; his wabbit has a woodie? and the plot thickens or hardens or something like that. :D:wallbash:

:D

Is it wrong that after reading the replies and hovering over the link, I intentionally clicked it to see what TBD's favorite pixy has been doing lately?

(Mistake. Man, that dude gets creepier by the year.)

To answer the original question -- can't give you an exact date, but I assume it's from the neighborhood of his HOF induction in 2002.

Is it me or does that "person" have a resemblance to The Runaway Bride?

I don't think so, but man o' man all you have to do is look in her eyes to see that she's uber psychotic! A lot of the people who do wacky shiite have similar eyes. If you take a picture of a friend and it comes out looking like that try to ease away from the friendship. God knows what might happen if you try a clean break. Yikes!! :D:D

A few questions about Peter Pan Guy;

1. Do you think his friends call him Peter Pan Guy?

2. Is that his house or his parents, with his room in the basement?

3. Do you think he makes those clothes to order or does he have a few on hangers ready to go because they are so popular?

4. Do you believe he has a day job?

5. If so, what do you think it is?

6. Are his parents proud of him or do they try to distance themselves from him as much as possible?

7. How many times do you think he got his ass kicked in high school?

Is it wrong that after reading the replies and hovering over the link, I intentionally clicked it to see what TBD's favorite pixy has been doing lately?

I did too. I thought he might have a good MJ tribute.

I did too. I thought he might have a good MJ tribute.

I'll just add that I'm pretty sure "he" has a shower in his living room.

...and after another moment's reflection feel obliged to add: this is a suspicion only; I've never been there. :thumbsup:

I'll just add that I'm pretty sure "he" has a shower in his living room.

...and after another moment's reflection feel obliged to add: this is a suspicion only; I've never been there. :thumbdown:

:thumbdown:

Way to tie threads together!!! :thumbsup:

Bravo! Bravo! :thumbdown:

BTW, nobody's buying that crap about never having been there before. :thumbsup:

I don't think so, but man o' man all you have to do is look in her eyes to see that she's uber psychotic! A lot of the people who do wacky shiite have similar eyes. If you take a picture of a friend and it comes out looking like that try to ease away from the friendship. God knows what might happen if you try a clean break. Yikes!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

A few questions about Peter Pan Guy;

1. Do you think his friends call him Peter Pan Guy?

2. Is that his house or his parents, with his room in the basement?

3. Do you think he makes those clothes to order or does he have a few on hangers ready to go because they are so popular?

4. Do you believe he has a day job?

5. If so, what do you think it is?

6. Are his parents proud of him or do they try to distance themselves from him as much as possible?

7. How many times do you think he got his ass kicked in high school?

8. What do you think he has in his freezer?