T.O. Cussed By Supermodel

H2o

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/06/22/to-gets-t-owned/

That chick has a real "potty mouth". Personally, I think it makes her less attractive. She does get at Owens a little bit though.

I didn't click the link but probably I'd let her "talk dirty" to me.

edit: Just watched it. How ironic. I guy accused of being a bad teammate gets teamed with someone who's an even worse teammate. And you're right H2o, the swearing speaks to her attitude and character. A stream of profanities while still competing? WTF is that? And pointing the finger at TO? LOL. Maybe it's his karma. Funny stuff all around.

Did any of you see the video of the kayak race? T.O. and Krupa lost because they capsized. Both Krupa and T.O. were smoldering, throwing their paddles, etc. T.O. would not even speak to the host.

Now I realize that there could be a lot happening we don't know. Krupa could be a real bee-yotch and Owens could be really fed up with her. But seeing that video really gave me pause over how Terrell will respond when things don't go well with the Bills, which they are bound to do at some point. I mean this was just a stupid TV show and he all torqued. I wonder what happens when Trent overthrows him a couple of times?

PTR

Did any of you see the video of the kayak race? T.O. and Krupa lost because they capsized. Both Krupa and T.O. were smoldering, throwing their paddles, etc. T.O. would not even speak to the host.

Now I realize that there could be a lot happening we don't know. Krupa could be a real bee-yotch and Owens could be really fed up with her. But seeing that video really gave me pause over how Terrell will respond when things don't go well with the Bills, which they are bound to do at some point. I mean this was just a stupid TV show and he all torqued. I wonder what happens when Trent overthrows him a couple of times?

PTR

If you're a competitor, you're a competitor no matter what the venue.

I wonder what happens when Trent overthrows him a couple of times?

PTR

Why? Romo never overthrew him? McNabb? Did he freak every time a play went bad?

You have actual evidence of how TO behaves on the field, There really isn't any need to speculate based on some (likely staged) reaction during a bulls#it celebrity stunt show, when he is teamed with a non-athlete.

Krupa seems like a class-A beotch. She wasn't exactly expertly navigating that obstacle course. She has the emotional aptitude of a child. Super model good looks + acting like a child = recipe for disaster.

I don't care how hot someone is, dealing with that gets old real quick-like.

Like some comedian (whose name I can't remember) said, "For every hot single girl out there, there is a man somewhere that is sick of dealing with her chit."

T.O. took the high road there, tried to motivate her after the fact. It does make her a little less attractive in the street, but I would love that mouth at home in my room! =)

:w00t::rolleyes:

What a disappointment that was.

I was expecting a lot more too. :lol:

PTR

That's my guess from just looking at the linked video here.

are you guys talking about about this joanna krupa? http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/434/...upa-picture.htm

:devil: That's her.

Krupa seems like a class-A beotch. She wasn't exactly expertly navigating that obstacle course. She has the emotional aptitude of a child. Super model good looks + acting like a child = recipe for disaster.

I don't care how hot someone is, dealing with that gets old real quick-like.

Like some comedian (whose name I can't remember) said, "For every hot single girl out there, there is a man somewhere that is sick of dealing with her chit."

:wacko:

PTR

it's theater. you don't think they're encouraged to act like that?