Color me astounded...

No, actually, smart move. In the world today, in the U.S., Hollywood and Government dictates that no one is required to be responsible nor accountable any more. Enter Chapter 11. Oh, I f'kd up on purpose, come wash me of my sins Catholic Church and Uncle Sam.

Its still given out like candy (Bankruptcy protection). Why not work some shady deals and pocket the CASH, knowing that you can get away with it (leaving the creditors hanging). Brilliant, and all the reason for upholding Coups, revolution against Big Government, and vigilantism. Someone should whack this fa g g ot.

Thanks for stopping at Booger King, this is Bernie, may I take your order (prepared by Mike Vick)?

Somebody rake this scum pup over the coals. Move to NY Kosar, in fact, move to Cortland and limp like half the welfare'd population... get a job as the jets towel boy.

Your compassion for old sidearm is so refreshing. And your shots at everyone else show that you are a fun person to get drunk with. Happy therapy.

Your compassion for old sidearm is so refreshing. And your shots at everyone else show that you are a fun person to get drunk with. Happy therapy.

I have to say that I also have no compassion for those that abuse the bankruptcy system for their own personal gain. They play the system like a fine instrument...old sidearm included.

As far as taking shots at low life parasites that don't want to work and want to ride on the backs of hardworking folks, fire away! I see it almost every day as I am leaving the office at 7 or 8 PM only to walk outside and see the "night of the living dead ritual" of boozers and druggies walking down the street in a haze to buy more beer after sitting outside on their stoops all day sunning themselves and living the life of riley while I work my @$$ off. :rolleyes:

I have to say that I also have no compassion for those that abuse the bankruptcy system for their own personal gain. They play the system like a fine instrument...old sidearm included.

As far as taking shots at low life parasites that don't want to work and want to ride on the backs of hardworking folks, fire away! I see it almost every day as I am leaving the office at 7 or 8 PM only to walk outside and see the "night of the living dead ritual" of boozers and druggies walking down the street in a haze to buy more beer after sitting outside on their stoops all day sunning themselves and living the life of riley while I work my @$$ off. :rolleyes:

Good to see you working!

Seriously, a very funny post.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ApU4...p&type=lgns

He graduated from Miami with a double major in finance and economics with two years of eligibility left. He was infamous for negotiating his own contracts. This is a guy who was considered a very heady, intelligent person. But according to the story, it looks like his life has fallen apart a bit.

edit: fixed. thanks fellas.

I was shocked also. I thought he worked for the NFL too.

That being said, most business people are just stupid. They over estimate the amount they are going to get on a return on their investment. Most businesses fail. They are debt ridden and many can hardly service the debt they take on even if they are booming with customers.

cocaine causes brain damage

turns out football gods are not indestructible after all

I am asking in all seriousness, because I really don't know, was/is Kosar a cocaine abuser? I had never heard that before...I realize PR is everything, but he was always presented as a first class citizen...please, not a greenlight to talk about the 90's Bills off field transgressions...

I am asking in all seriousness, because I really don't know, was/is Kosar a cocaine abuser? I had never heard that before...I realize PR is everything, but he was always presented as a first class citizen...please, not a greenlight to talk about the 90's Bills off field transgressions...

During his divorce trial, his wife had asked the judge to have him undergo drug testing because of "erratic behavior." Whether this was a ploy by the wife to get more money out of him is not known. Whether he underwent testing has been sealed in court documents. Same with any results, if testing took place. Other than that, I have not seen any reports of even alleged drug use, let alone factual information to back it up.

He graduated from Miami with a double major in finance and economics...

Well, basically, that's his problem. He thinks that he is educated enough to manage the money he has had.

Anyone out there will tell you that, when there are large sums of money involved, you need to get 2 or 3 qualified outside opinions. You don't judge it by yourself.

he was when he left the U and entered the NFL.

not sure how long he continued in the NFL (if he stopped at all)

- but sounds like he returned to his roots based on his divorce trial

you never heard about LT being a coke head while he played either

No, actually, smart move. In the world today, in the U.S., Hollywood and Government dictates that no one is required to be responsible nor accountable any more. Enter Chapter 11. Oh, I f'kd up on purpose, come wash me of my sins Catholic Church and Uncle Sam.

Its still given out like candy (Bankruptcy protection). Why not work some shady deals and pocket the CASH, knowing that you can get away with it (leaving the creditors hanging). Brilliant, and all the reason for upholding Coups, revolution against Big Government, and vigilantism. Someone should whack this fa g g ot.

Thanks for stopping at Booger King, this is Bernie, may I take your order (prepared by Mike Vick)?

Somebody rake this scum pup over the coals. Move to NY Kosar, in fact, move to Cortland and limp like half the welfare'd population... get a job as the jets towel boy.

Agree that this is a very smart move. It appears he lives in Miami, which is huge. Florida is a "Welfare" state which means if he declares bankruptcy his primary residence is excluded regardless of size. Hence the reason earlier in the decade when there were all of those business scandals (i.e. Enron), everyone had houses in Florida. If he is $5-10mm in the hole, he'll come out smelling like roses as he will probably sell his home in a year or two, take the cash and start fresh.

As far as taking shots at low life parasites that don't want to work and want to ride on the backs of hardworking folks, fire away! I see it almost every day as I am leaving the office at 7 or 8 PM only to walk outside and see the "night of the living dead ritual" of boozers and druggies walking down the street in a haze to buy more beer after sitting outside on their stoops all day sunning themselves and living the life of riley while I work my @$$ off. <_<

See this all the time in the Buffalo neighborhood I work in

Those three'll do it.

Thats for sure. Really you could consider both marriage(with his kind of income) and opening a restaurant terrible business moves. But you would think the real estate one would pull him through. Can't imagine anyone with half a brain opening a restaurant unless you have lots of experience.