Best place to get Bills Jerseys

Haven't bought a Bills jersey since 2004 and I am looking to pick up a Bills jersey before the season starts. But i don't know where exactly to look or whose jersey to get. Is there anyone here that can recommend a good online place to buy a jersey at a reasonable price (not cheap just looking to pay a fair price.) As far as authentic or replica I don't know yet but if anyone can tell me where is the best place to buy either it would be appreciated.

As far as whose jersey i am going to get I have no clue. I was thinking about Poz because he is Polish but who knows how long he is going to be here. On the offense I was thinking about Edwards but if he blows it this year or gets hurt than that sucks. Another offensive player I was think about getting was Lee Evans.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't bought a Bills jersey since 2004 and I am looking to pick up a Bills jersey before the season starts. But i don't know where exactly to look or whose jersey to get. Is there anyone here that can recommend a good online place to buy a jersey at a reasonable price (not cheap just looking to pay a fair price.) As far as authentic or replica I don't know yet but if anyone can tell me where is the best place to buy either it would be appreciated.

As far as whose jersey i am going to get I have no clue. I was thinking about Poz because he is Polish but who knows how long he is going to be here. On the offense I was thinking about Edwards but if he blows it this year or gets hurt than that sucks. Another offensive player I was think about getting was Lee Evans.

Well you can always buy from the NFL store, or you can order the counterfeit chinese ones from dhgate.com

Any and all websites sell them, from authentic to replicas. Priceing ranges accordingly. As for whom or what number, many of us have bought current players jerseys over the years, only to feel stupid about it well before the jersey wears out. I recommend going with a throwback (current or future whites) and pick a player from a bygone era. They're the only ones you know for sure about their Bills legacy. i.e. Chandler#81

yoyocart.com, they're $19 plus 20 for shipping. they're authentic reebok with stitched on letters, numbers, etc. plus they have elastic sleeves like the on-field jerseys. they come from somewhere in asia, my guess is that they are fake but they do a damn good job making them look real. the new ones even have the 50th anniversary logo stitched on them. i bought a throwback white thurman jersey from 1990, it has the super bowl patch and everything.

I picked mine up at dhgate.com We ordered 5 TO throwback jerseys with 50th patch for $125 total. I love it, it's probably a fake, but it looks great, sewn on everything. And nothing says 50 years of Bills tradition quite like Terrell Owens!

I picked mine up at dhgate.com We ordered 5 TO throwback jerseys with 50th patch for $125 total. I love it, it's probably a fake, but it looks great, sewn on everything. And nothing says 50 years of Bills tradition quite like Terrell Owens!

Don't necessarily want to get a fake jersey but if I keep hearing good things from everyone on this board than I might have to look into it.

Don't necessarily want to get a fake jersey but if I keep hearing good things from everyone on this board than I might have to look into it.

You've got 3 basic choices:

1. Go to any store, NFL retailer, team wesbite, etc. You're going to pay $75 for a current jersey, maybe with the occasional sale knocking the price down to $65 or $70.

2. Ebay from an american buyer for a legit NFL jersey. You'll pay less, and probably get it new, but the selection isn't always the greatest, and you always have to keep a cautious eye out.

3. The fake knock-offs from asia. These are hit or miss, but you can get good jerseys. The discerning eye can pick out the minor details that are different. My buddy in our bills backers club has a fake Lynch jersey, and you have to really look to tell the difference. Chances are most people wont recognize that it is an asian fake.

I think if you buy from dhgate you have to buy more than one, whereas you can buy individual jerseys from yoyocart. I have purchased 3 jerseys for myself from yoyocart and they are all great, it almost leads me to believe that they are leftovers from the factories other than fake. my roommate purchased 10 jerseys from the site with no problem, all in great condition. if you tried to buy these in the store it would cost you $200. so when it comes to worrying about them being fake, they couldnt look more real and are way better than the sh*tty $70 replica jerseys they sell with the iron on numbers. plus you pay through paypal which always gives me a boost of confidence when buying fake/stolen goods from overseas.

You can buy singles on dhgate, but they charge like $35 for shipping. Getting 5 or more, you get free shipping, some sellers will let you mix and match so you could even get 5 for yourself.....Thomas, Smith, Smerlas, Evans, and Talley for instance. Plus ordering from them is an adventure, we got tons of milage out of the jokes on how they might look.

Finishline.com...some NFL replicas are $39.99 on sale in the offseason. The navy blue Poz is one of them.

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/pr...ce%7C1&x=68

yoyocart.com, they're $19 plus 20 for shipping. they're authentic reebok with stitched on letters, numbers, etc. plus they have elastic sleeves like the on-field jerseys. they come from somewhere in asia, my guess is that they are fake but they do a damn good job making them look real. the new ones even have the 50th anniversary logo stitched on them. i bought a throwback white thurman jersey from 1990, it has the super bowl patch and everything.

In the shop stocktaking, please come again later... Ruben just had a baby.

Got a Whitner throwback off of ebay last year for about 35 bucks. It came from Shanghai so I'm sure it is fake, but I love it and it looks awesome. Honestly 1 out of 20 people would look at it and say it was fake. I would never pay the hundred some odd dollars for a real authentic.....this has the stiched on letters and numbers and everything. I'm very pleased. The ones on DHGate look like the same thing, and those are even cheaper. I think im going to give that website a try for my next purchase.

Get a throwback Kelly, Thomas, Reed, Tasker, Smith or someone. That's the best thing to come out of this grim era of Bills football.....the gameroom jerseys. Guys who are Bills hall of famers. See what happens with the current crop and then buy one of em when you know they will be considered Bills for life. My throwback collection is now done, and I'm working on the cases to hang them in on the wall! NFL store has em all or the Bills store. You can usually google NFL coupons for the major stores and pick them up for AT LEAST 20% from a reputable store.

Just my two cents! :wallbash:

Please don't do this. Please don't buy counterfeit goods from other countries to save a hundred bucks. Either (1) buy the real thing--it might be manufactured elsewhere, but the licensing fees do come back to the US and do somewhat support the economy of this country; or (2) go without.

There is no need to support Chinese (or insert country that doesn't respect US intellectual property rights here) counterfeiters AND inhumane labor practices at the same time.

It is unpatriotic.

Please don't do this. Please don't buy counterfeit goods from other countries to save a hundred bucks. Either (1) buy the real thing--it might be manufactured elsewhere, but the licensing fees do come back to the US and do somewhat support the economy of this country; or (2) go without.

There is no need to support Chinese (or insert country that doesn't respect US intellectual property rights here) counterfeiters AND inhumane labor practices at the same time.

It is unpatriotic.

Agree with above, but saving a hundread bucks is a hundread bucks. If the NFL wasn't making a HUGE profit off the thing then I would go the route of buying it US. Since they make a huge margin of $$$, DHGATE is great!

Agree with above, but saving a hundread bucks is a hundread bucks. If the NFL wasn't making a HUGE profit off the thing then I would go the route of buying it US. Since they make a huge margin of $$$, DHGATE is great!

...........and that my friends best explains how we became a Wal-Mart nation.

Did you read my option 2?

Where is the tearful icon when I need it?

PS: Please don't follow the advice of dumbasses who can't spell "hundred," even when it was spelled correctly for them in the post they quoted. Please help our country get better, not worse.

Sorry, but buying licensed jerseys does little to support the American economy over the Asian knockoffs. The real mccoy is still manufactured in Asia or Mexico, and the "licensing fees" just line the pockets of the owners. You could make a legitimate argument that their sales help support American sporting goods stores like Dick's, Modells, etc... but they make very little on those things anyway.

It'd be one thing if they were actually manufactured here (in which case I'd go out of my way to buy one), but if they're already coming out of third world countries anyway, the money I save with the knockoff is better spent on things like the couch I went out of my way to purchase that's manufactured by a small business in North Carolina instead of Asia.

Sorry, but buying licensed jerseys does little to support the American economy over the Asian knockoffs. The real mccoy is still manufactured in Asia or Mexico, and the "licensing fees" just line the pockets of the owners. You could make a legitimate argument that their sales help support American sporting goods stores like Dick's, Modells, etc... but they make very little on those things anyway.

It'd be one thing if they were actually manufactured here (in which case I'd go out of my way to buy one), but if they're already coming out of third world countries anyway, the money I save with the knockoff is better spent on things like the couch I went out of my way to purchase that's manufactured by a small business in North Carolina instead of Asia.

True the little guy see little if any of the money made off of jersey sales. Most cloths are made by exploited poor people some of whom are young children. It makes me think that companies that outsource labor should pay bigger taxes if they want to do business in America thus giving them an incentive to hire American.

A lot of people think that these sneaker and clothing companies make a lot of money by outsourcing labor but they don't make that much when you factor in the extra taxes the pay to not only the country they make it in but the export import taxes they pay to America. They also have to pay to ship the raw goods back and forth so when you factor in those costs they only make about 7-12% extra by doing the outsourcing. My ex girlfriend was an economics major and she explained it to me.

But yeah I have no problem buying counterfeit stuff (is this case at least). I try to support small business and local places even if it costs me a little more. I also think there is money to be made in selling Cloths and Sneakers made in America I know a lot of people that would buy them even if they cost a little more (which if you consider the huge profit margin on cloths they might not even have to charge that much more).