You Have To See This To Believe This!! Amazing

Steely Dan

Pretty sure EC did played lead on the Beatles recording of the song on the White Album, backing up Harrison, while stealing his wife...

McCartney has done a tribute to George on uke in concert, playing 'Something'.

OK. Not exactly comfortably numb though.

If I never hear anything from "The Wall" ever again I would not mind. Pre-DSOTM Floyd is a treasure trove of lost classics. I love seeing Aussie Floyd because they do the old stuff too.

PTR

Pretty sure EC did played lead on the Beatles recording of the song on the White Album, backing up Harrison, while stealing his wife...

McCartney has done a tribute to George on uke in concert, playing 'Something'.

George really didn't mind. According to one story I read both guys and their wives were at a party and Clapton told George he loved Patti and George said "Take her as long as I get (whatever Clapton's wife was named)". Patti was son incensed she left that day. (Just a rumor in one of the books I've read)

George really didn't mind. According to one story I read both guys and their wives were at a party and Clapton told George he loved Patti and George said "Take her as long as I get (whatever Clapton's wife was named)". Patti was son incensed she left that day. (Just a rumor in one of the books I've read)

Hence the song Layla....

If I never hear anything from "The Wall" ever again I would not mind. Pre-DSOTM Floyd is a treasure trove of lost classics. I love seeing Aussie Floyd because they do the old stuff too.

PTR

I tend to agree, I will say that Animals does not get a lot of play and it is after DSOTM..is one of my favorites...

But I must agree (I do love Comfortably Numb), but I am sooooo sick of The Wall ugh...soo overplayed and somewhat overhyped...DSOTM I hardly listen to anymore as well...If I do it is just Breathe and Any Colour You Like