Bigger sack of dung

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vick hands down. I believe the punishment for the other two should have been more severe than Vicks but Ron Mexico is the bigger sack of dung. He knowingly comitted his violent crimes and did it repeatedly. The sick thing is he did what he did to these dogs for no reason, other than showing off and hurting something. The other two made a mistake that most here could have made at some point of their life. They deserve what they got and more but I can't honestly say that either one of them are a POS. It would make me a hypocrite if I did. Although, Little did something else to make his situation worse I think.

Stallworth is no bigger a sack of dung that anyone who has ever driven drunk. (half this board)

Dead on. It's completely missed up, but the only difference between Stallworth, Lynch, & the majority of the board, is Stallworth was very unlucky. I know have been guilty of being really dumb in the past. Luckily, I've never been in Stallworth position because I don't know I'd live with myself. It's also because of stories like Stallworth that people finally get the picture of how dumb drunk driving is.

Dead on. It's completely missed up, but the only difference between Stallworth, Lynch, & the majority of the board, is Stallworth was very unlucky. I know have been guilty of being really dumb in the past. Luckily, I've never been in Stallworth position because I don't know I'd live with myself. It's also because of stories like Stallworth that people finally get the picture of how dumb drunk driving is.

I drove drunk once in my life (not wasted, mind you, but drunk nonetheless)...When I woke up the next morning, I was so terrified of what I could have done that I'll never even consider doing it again. Stallworth wasn't so lucky. He deserves everything he gets and more, but I still empathize with him.

Stallworth, Vick, Leonard Little?

Little is the man.

Vick. His crimes were premeditated and intentional. In fact, he did it for kicks.

Little is a close second because he actually killed someone, which was not totally unforseen considering his repeated drunk driving.

Stallworth? I have some sympathy for him (spot on Fingon), though he has certainly earned his prison sentence.

So then how does the average man get 5 years in prison for the same exact crime, yet Stallworth gets 24 days? Why the discrepancy?

Well, intent plays a big part. That, and the fact that the prosecution had a pretty weak case.