I was cleaning out my office and found ...

damj

:lol:

And yet I had a nice little business going while I was in college near Pittsburgh.

-Had parents in Erie buy boxes of FF (0 cost for me)

-Sell for handsome markup on campus

:doh:

There were so many people begging for them here on the Wall, I remember calling around to area Tops Markets, then posting which ones had them in stock. (Same with Flutie jerseys when the mania hit its peak after the Jax game ...)

I was cleaning out my office and found an unopened box of Flutie Flakes from 1999. :D

Bidding starts at $1.00

I have an unopned bottle of "Hasek Hot Sauce"...I'll give you $10 to pour it over your Flutie Flakes, and eat it! :rolleyes:

No one ever believes me, so when I get home tonight, I'll get a picture.

Here you go...

Top left is the first version, bottom right is the 2nd edition, bottom left is the 3rd "limited" edition, top right is the latest version that came out either last fall or this past winter. The only version I don't have is when he was with the Chargers.

I still have a red and blue box of Flutie Flakes. Oh the memories... I was 14 and in 8th grade....

Somehow they survived all of Jr. High, High school, college, and now. People surely think I'm crazy for carrying around saran wrapped cereal boxes when I move for the past decade. But I bet I'm the only person in the state of Mississippi with a box now!

I still have a red and blue box of Flutie Flakes. Oh the memories... I was 14 and in 8th grade....

Somehow they survived all of Jr. High, High school, college, and now. People surely think I'm crazy for carrying around saran wrapped cereal boxes when I move for the past decade. But I bet I'm the only person in the state of Mississippi with a box now!

Nope. There's at least 2.