This guy deserves to be in the hall

seq004

Well, I screwed up this one. It's in three parts yet not in order, anyway I hope you enjoy. Sorry.

Thanks, I needed that...Reed is one of the most underrated, and under appreciated Bills players of all time...even amongst Bills fans...

BTW- if you look at the first few td's in the first part, with Vince Ferragamo at QB, you will notice, the hideous road uniforms the Bills wear now, are almost identical, minus the 16 shades of blue/gray and the shoulders...good times!

Well, I screwed up this one. It's in three parts yet not in order, anyway I hope you enjoy. Sorry.

Don't worry! Your avatar more than makes up for it.

Andre will get his day. It would be interesting if he went in by himself such as Reggie Jackson did in baseball but I believe football ensures that a certain number of nominees get in with each class.

Andre in the Oilers comeback game was phenomenal.

That entire offense played fast. You don't realize how good they really were until you pull out an old tape/DVD and compare it to what we've been watching for the last decade.

Well said. That's exactly how I feel when I watch these highlights today.

That entire offense played fast. You don't realize how good they really were until you pull out an old tape/DVD and compare it to what we've been watching for the last decade.

When they were at their best, they dictated everything with that offense...some of those passes Kelly made to Reed, he had no business throwing, but you can see that the ball isn't going to go anywhere but Reed's hands...what a fastball that Kelly kid had! What a difference confidence can make, all the way around...

Holy crap, I apparently forgot how good we were. I forgot how good Kelly's arm was and I forgot how fast Andre Reed was.

Reed was a mid 4.5 runner he just had more will and desire than most and was fast in pads. One of the best ever and truly under-rated.

Holy crap, I apparently forgot how good we were. I forgot how good Kelly's arm was and I forgot how fast Andre Reed was.

I forgot how fast we played...While I love Andre, he was the first authentic jersey I ever bought (1993 AFC Championship game @ Rich), and he definately belongs in the HOF; Holy sh-- I forgot how good Jimbo was... I so miss good quaterbacking. You can really tell that he knew what the defense was and got rid of the ball as soon as it was snapped...we have been short changed QBs....

When they were at their best, they dictated everything with that offense...some of those passes Kelly made to Reed, he had no business throwing, but you can see that the ball isn't going to go anywhere but Reed's hands...what a fastball that Kelly kid had! What a difference confidence can make, all the way around...

Agreed. HOFer Kelly aside, MIA from these hi-lites are HOFer Thurman Thomas and -for the most part- HOFer James Lofton. Opposing defenses had absolutely no choice but to pick their own poison. The under-rated Reed was the lucky recipient of these 'choices' by our opponents.

Nevermind his total catches and TD's, Reed belongs with these HOFer's on RAC alone!!

Thanks again for reminding what a GREAT offense looks like!

I've only watched some of the clips, but what is already amazing me is how many of the TDs are from the 5-15 yard line. I think that is what we are missing the most, being able to get it in from there when the defense gets really tight.