Big Vince

It appears that Vince is going to hold out like Peters did. The thought of Stroud and Vince at DT would be awesome. The 2 of them could put immense pressure up the middle. This would I believe would the rest of defense that much better. How many pennies would it take to get Vince in a Bills uniform?

Be gentle, long night of Patron may have warped my brain.

It appears that Vince is going to hold out like Peters did. The thought of Stroud and Vince at DT would be awesome. The 2 of them could put immense pressure up the middle. This would I believe would the rest of defense that much better. How many pennies would it take to get Vince in a Bills uniform?

I am sure lots of GMs round the league are pissed at Brandons precedent. Hold out for an offseason, you can get traded to a better team and make the money you want.

I am sure lots of GMs round the league are pissed at Brandons precedent. Hold out for an offseason, you can get traded to a better team and make the money you want.

Doubtful at best. But if Peters showed the way for Vince Wilfork to get himself out of NE, bully for Brandon.

I don't think Russ set this precedent

Deion Branch?

Pete Kendall?

There are probably more that I can't think of right now

I'm sure that none of us would complain about Wilfork joining the Bills given that most of us hated Owens before he came here. I hated Owens and I'm now pregnant with his love child if that tells you anything.

Problem is that Wilfork would get suspended if he did the same things here that he did in New England.

I'm sure that none of us would complain about Wilfork joining the Bills given that most of us hated Owens before he came here. I hated Owens and I'm now pregnant with his love child if that tells you anything.

Problem is that Wilfork would get suspended if he did the same things here that he did in New England.

Only half joking, but before I paid Wilfork huge bonus/guaranteed money I'd be at least a little worried that what goes around comes back around and he suffers some kind of career ending knee injury on a cheap shot by someone he's cheap shotted in the past or some young guy trying to make a name for himself (hello, Wood and Levitre?) by retaliating for that POS's prior dirty tricks. Not that I'd endorse that--I don't root for injuries, even to jerks like Wilfork. That said, I wouldn't shed too many tears if he got some of what he dishes out to others. No way I'd want him on this team, BTW, either. What I hope happens is that he does indeed hold out, causing big distractions and then, like Peters, comes back in no shape to play.

Wholeheartedly agree on the quoted part as well--he'd no longer be under Kraft's protective umbrella once he takes of that Flying Elvii and I suspect he knows that as well......

A follow up story

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/foot...k.ap/index.html

New England nose tackle Vince Wilfork said Monday it made "the most sense" for him to stay away from the Patriots' organized team activities while he hopes to get a contract extension

It's nothing personal towards the organization. It's nothing personal towards my coaches or anything like that," Wilfork said on WEEI radio.

The two-time Pro Bowl player spoke with the station, but not with reporters, at the team's annual charitable foundation golf tournament. The Patriots hold the last of their 12 days of voluntary OTAs on Tuesday. Their mandatory three-day minicamp starts Wednesday.

"I'm not looking to sign this big-time, going-down-in-history, the best contract there is. I want to be comfortable," he said. "I don't want to leave. So I'm pretty sure we're going to do everything in our willpower to make it work."

A follow up story

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/foot...k.ap/index.html

New England nose tackle Vince Wilfork said Monday it made "the most sense" for him to stay away from the Patriots' organized team activities while he hopes to get a contract extension

It's nothing personal towards the organization. It's nothing personal towards my coaches or anything like that," Wilfork said on WEEI radio.

The two-time Pro Bowl player spoke with the station, but not with reporters, at the team's annual charitable foundation golf tournament. The Patriots hold the last of their 12 days of voluntary OTAs on Tuesday. Their mandatory three-day minicamp starts Wednesday.

"I'm not looking to sign this big-time, going-down-in-history, the best contract there is. I want to be comfortable," he said. "I don't want to leave. So I'm pretty sure we're going to do everything in our willpower to make it work."

When these big-contract squabbles arise, I like to remind people to think about the plight of the poor player when they shove that 4-dollar stadium hot dog past their lips for that first bite.

:(

You're ight. Brandon should ruin the Bills keeping a disgruntled Peters around just to avoid precednet. :censored:

PTR

I'll tell you what, the thought of Vince in a Bills uniform makes my blood boil. I done whooped that piece of trash all over the country and the last place I wanna see him is with the Bills. Besides, he's almost 70 years old. And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so.

I'll tell you what, the thought of Vince in a Bills uniform makes my blood boil. I done whooped that piece of trash all over the country and the last place I wanna see him is with the Bills. Besides, he's almost 70 years old. And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so.

what?

what?

what?