Where is Nelson?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i might be mistaken, but wasn't he one of the rookies that couldn't join OTAs because of not having finished his finals back in college?

I was also thinking it may have something to do with school, but I checked, and Southern Miss had their graduation two weeks ago.

He might feel he has nothing left to prove to Bills fans. Considering all the ballwashing that went on here, over his devastating, limited contact drill block, he's probably right.

At first I thought that something was drastically wrong or else Jaron would have announced he was excused from Practice for a personal matter. But that would not be appropirate since you cannot be excused from a voluntary activity.

My guess it's a personal problem or an injury or health problem that they want looked at.

I see Nelson was not there again yesterday. I think if it was just a personal matter keeping him away, reporters would have been told just that, details not needed at this time.

Guest dog14787
Still nothing? Hope he`s not hurt. Is this a reason why he lasted till the 4th round? :lol:

If it was injury related it seems like they would have just reported as much, but if its illness related they may be waiting for test results to get back.

CIN drafted one - Chase Coffman, bum foot and all.

With all the hate bombs tossed Royal's way the past seasons, they might miss his blocking, especially with this proposed rookie-laden musical chairs OL. And I'm sure their opposition would love to see BUF try to be heavy on a no-huddle offense. I think that talk is just a marketing move to induce people to pony up for advance tix.

We shall see.

from what the news reports - fine & schouman were both just as good at blocking as Royal was. They were drafted as blocking TE's, they certainly weren't brought in make an extreme impact in the passing game. Who cares about the no huddle? All we need is for Trent to make the right reads pre-snap on any given play, and our offense should go fine.