Chroise Facts

Most of you are probably aware of the Chuck Norris facts website, which lists all the facts about Chuck Norris

We need to start compiling a similar list of Chroise® Facts, such as...

Hamden invented the Konami code so his friends could keep up with him in two player Contra

Hamdan doesn't throw passes into the endzone. The endzone moves to wherever his pass goes.

Hamdan was blitzed once. The blizter was smited and has never played again.

Hamdan left NFL Europe. The league folded. Coincidence, I think not.

I'm liking this thread...

The chroise has yet to throw a pass for fear that it would circle the world and reverse time (it happened once in college and boy what a mess THAT turned out to be!).

The Chroise mastered football in his senior year of high school, a few years later he chose to stand on the sidelines of an NFL team, rather than reveal his powers and close the Tom Brady*/Joe Montana debate.

The Chroise mastered football in his senior year of high school, a few years later he chose to stand on the sidelines of an NFL team, rather than reveal his powers and close the Tom Brady*/Joe Montana debate.

A pretty face is the most powerful thing to emerge in the last 30 years. He uses his wisely.

Hamdan's poop is used as currency in Argentina.

He asked me once if I wanted to get a drink. He drove me to a parking lot and we sat there for 4 months until, sure enough, somebody constructed a bar around us. We took a shot, and Chroise burnt the place to the ground. Over the roar of the flames you could hear him say, "Always leave things the way you found them!"

Bruised one ankle and broke his other ankle on the first play of the 2006 game against the Hamburg Seadevils, had his ankles taped in and returned on the field after just 2 downs; winning the game and posting a 109.5 QB rating to boost. Note this is a true fact.

I just remembered these:

When Chroise calls 1-900 numbers, he doesnt get charged. He holds up the phone and money falls out.

Chroise once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.