Chroise vs. da Fitz

What I've gathered from the OTA reports thus far is that all uneven days Hamdan starts as 2nd QB and even days Fitzgeraldpatrick. Could this be an indication of a legit battle for 2nd QB? Hamdan had the second unit on days 1, 2 and 5 where as Fitzgeraldpatrick had them on days 2 and 4 with both in attendance. Or would this simply be down to Hamdan knowing the system?

The chroise can not be contained. Only a complete idiot like Dick Mauron would refuse to hand GH the starting role. Just another sign of his incompetence. Fret not though, for the chroise will rise to the top!

BTW: A more suitable thread title would be Chroise vs. The Cranium. :lol:

The chroise can not be contained. Only a complete idiot like Dick Mauron would refuse to hand GH the starting role. Just another sign of his incompetence. Fret not though, for the chroise will rise to the top!

BTW: A more suitable thread title would be Chroise vs. The Cranium. :lol:

Yes, Fitz' cranial development is quite stunning. You would need 12" daggers to perform an effective lobotomy on him. Despite this and his accompanying high Wonderlich score, I believe also that The Chroise will ultimately prevail. There's something definitely special about him...can't quite describe it...a special composure if you will. But besides his composure he has a special presence to him also. So he has both composure and presence...Compresence? No I don't think that's quite the right word.

Yes, Fitz' cranial development is quite stunning. You would need 12" daggers to perform an effective lobotomy on him. Despite this and his accompanying high Wonderlich score, I believe also that The Chroise will ultimately prevail. There's something definitely special about him...can't quite describe it...a special composure if you will. But besides his composure he has a special presence to him also. So he has both composure and presence...Compresence? No I don't think that's quite the right word.

He did get a perfect score on the Wonderlic. And with a noggin like this, there's no doubt that he was "head of the class."

Does anyone here really like Hamdan? I might be missing something here, but I was terrified thinking of him ever going into a regular season game. What are his strengths and weaknesses? He looks tiny - like a shorter version of James Hardy, to me. Am I wrong, or is he career backup at best?

Does anyone here really like Hamdan? I might be missing something here, but I was terrified thinking of him ever going into a regular season game. What are his strengths and weaknesses? He looks tiny - like a shorter version of James Hardy, to me. Am I wrong, or is he career backup at best?

Blasphemy! How dare you question the chroise! Your ignorance obviously knows no bounds!

Allow me to enlighten you. GH possesses the perfect combination of charisma and poise, Chroise. He is the Chroisen one, for only one man can possess the Chroise. It can't be imitated, it can't be duplicated, and it certainly can not be faked. Soon the Chroise will be unleashed on the entire world, one Sunday at a time!!!

WTF!

What I've gathered from the OTA reports thus far is that all uneven days Hamdan starts as 2nd QB and even days Fitzgerald....

I gather that I could not possibly care less about what the Bills do in these OTA's. :thumbsup:

Fear not. The Chroisen One forgives all no matter how much they're missing right now. Upon taking the field, the record books shall part and the Chroise shall live forever.

i expect him to start by week 3 of the regular season :thumbsup:

After 2 concussions to TE allowed by sacks from an Oline that is all new.

GH will be playing snaps in the nfl this year, bank on it.

Weeks 3, good guess, I was thinking maybe week 5.

Tiny????? Lol, he's huge.

QB style wise he very much resembles Edwards (ok, ok, Edwards tries to mirror the Chroise). Origanily had some issues with the zip on his throw, couldn't scramble at all and had some reading issues. His main issue was lack of experience; he only switched to football in his senior year in highschool (was national for the baseball team) and was the backup behind Randle-El in college which led to him only playing in his senior year.

He was send to NFL Europe to gain the experience needed (sorta to make up on his lost college time). The zip on his throw was fixed (he posted a QB rating of 113.4 in his last season in NFL Europe (NFL Europe record), 102 completions on 162 throws for a total of 1629 yards for 12 touchdowns and 3 interceptions, 10 rushes for a total of 65 yards). And he greatly improved his scrambling ability. The reading problem was resolved with experience as well. The question that remains is how will he do on NFL level since that is yet faster again then the NFLE. Last year during preseason games he was moving the team well, allthough he had to checkdown quite a bit (no TDs as that RB we cut fumbled the ball 3 times).