Chroise vs. da Fitz

Just looking at the $ figures...

Hamdan doesn't have a shot.

Based on $ figures solely Fitzpatrick should be starting, with TE at 2nd, Baker 3rd and Hamdan 4th I believe. Still you make a good point; you don't give a backup $$ and then let him sit as 3rd.

Yet during OTA 6 Hamdan and Fitzpatrick were sharing 2nd QB where logic would say it would have been Fitzpatrick his day. Buffalonews reports that Hamdan threw the mother of interceptions on an endzone play to Parish today (his 2nd int during OTA's with both being a play to Parrish), yet Chris Brown is reporting very positively on Hamdan's performance on OTA6. Can't blame it on Parrish either as TE threw 3 straight completions to Parrish on 2 minute drills. Ów well. Ill pop the question to CB for his friday fan q&a.

From Chris Brown:

"CB: I would still like to see more of Ryan Fitzpatrick in this offensive system before passing judgment, but Fitzpatrick was a backup candidate that I liked going into the free agency period. So I’m not worried at all. His arm looked like it needed a week to warm up in the OTA setting, but he’s been much more accurate and decisive here in week two.

I think he’s getting a better handle on the system and he throws a nice fade ball in the end zone. He’s not as physically gifted as Trent, but I think he’s more than capable. Gibran could challenge him, but I think ultimately Fitzpatrick will be the backup."