Marvin Harrison

Chas

I really like our young receivers - especially Steve Johnson, Having TO will open things up, but I would like to see the Bills sign Harrison. Can you imagine running the no-huddle with 4 WR - Marvin, TO, Evans, & Reed - or lining up TO as TE with both Jackson & Lynch in the backfield Evans wide, Reed Slot and Marvin split - if you are calling the defensive play would your head spin?

Can he play LT?

Seriously, though, if Marvin wants to come and play in Buffalo, for what the Bills are likely to pay, sure bring him in.

I think we all know that isn't happening.

Why would we bring in another receiver, close to the end? Boldin, I would be in full favor of (I'd cut TO to get him), but would a really beat up, slow Marvin Harrison be better for the Bills, than seeing what guys like Hardy and Johson can do?

There already aren't likely going to be enough balls to go around...I actually think, the one guy who is going to shut a lot of people up, more so than Trent this year, is Josh Reed. He will benefit from Owens being here, as much as anyone.

If they sign Harrison, 2 of the following WR's will be off the team next year. Reed, Parrish, Hardy or Johnson, and the remaining 2 will not see much of the field barring an injury to another WR

That's the problem. Nice to have experienced depth, but we can only carry so many receivers on the roster. A mix of youth and experience is ideal and that's exactly what the Bills have at present. I think the WR position is about as ideal as it can be for this season.

I really like our young receivers - especially Steve Johnson, Having TO will open things up, but I would like to see the Bills sign Harrison. Can you imagine running the no-huddle with 4 WR - Marvin, TO, Evans, & Reed - or lining up TO as TE with both Jackson & Lynch in the backfield Evans wide, Reed Slot and Marvin split - if you are calling the defensive play would your head spin?

You do realize that he came up in the same draft as Eric Moulds, right?

Father time waits for no one. Harrison included.

did you watch Marvin play the last two years? he's done

the Bills are also trying to unload one of their receivers and you are suggesting they bring in another

I like marvin harrison because I like people who try to murder other people on the streets of Philly.

you should really get your facts straight before trying to be funny

if this team was closer to contention id say yes..but...

That's the problem. Nice to have experienced depth, but we can only carry so many receivers on the roster. A mix of youth and experience is ideal and that's exactly what the Bills have at present. I think the WR position is about as ideal as it can be for this season.

Yeah, I wonder who he'd want to cut for Marvin.

Hummm......and those facts are?

Maybe this will help him.

WHAT!!!!!!? :thumbsup::blink::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::doh:

Or how about we sign Boldin, Harrison, Plax, and hell, we will get Brady* somehow too!

...when will this nonsense end??

Or how about we sign Boldin, Harrison, Plax, and hell, we will get Brady* somehow too!

...when will this nonsense end??

Never ever. It does make interesting reading.

Jerry Rice can be had .... I have inside sources ...... :thumbsup:

What kind of car do you drive?

Can you imagine using punctuation and being castrated??

Can you imagine using punctuation and being castrated??

Thank you, that had to be said.

Of course, the nonsense will never end. Besides, it goes well with my morning coffee.