McGee Injures shoulder at practice

Guest dog14787
via Chris Brown

We can ill afford to lose McGee, he's our best CB, I sure hope its nothing serious. :lol:

You should work for the media. Twisting someone elses sentance to fit your own opinion. AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!

I know you're not new to the board so I can only assume that the ole "fixed it for ya" edit, which is a time-honored practice around here, seems to have eluded you. Secondly, the thread still contains the ORIGINAL post to which I responded. Thirdly, just in case you're just the over-sensitive type that also happens to hate the media:

I think McKelvin is a better CB than McGee!

Hope that helps.

GO BILLS!!!

Plus side, it looks like he left the field under his own power after TO fell on him. Always a good sign, regardless of where the injury is.

TO fell on him? Great! Our offense finally has the equivalent of Kurt Schulz.

GO BILLS!!!

Plus side, it looks like he left the field under his own power after TO fell on him. Always a good sign, regardless of where the injury is.

Yeah, Owens fell on him after McGee ripped a reception out of his hands. I think he did it on purpose.

That says it all because he got burnt so much last year.

You may recall that his really bad game was when he came back (too) early to play in the Dolphin game. He played at much less than 100%. You cannot judge him on that game or even the following weekend's game.

Give the guy a break.

Bills cornerback Terrence McGee hurt while defending Terrell Owens

John Wawrow

The Associated Press

Buffalo Bills starting cornerback Terrence McGee(notes) hurt his right arm when he tumbled to the turf while defending receiver Terrell Owens(notes) during a voluntary minicamp practice on Wednesday.

McGee was hurt about 30 minutes into the 90-minute session and did not return after entering the trainer’s room. Bills coach Dick Jauron did not have an update on the player’s injury following practice.

During team drills, McGee was shadowing Owens up the sideline when the two went up for a pass. Owens initially caught the ball but had it ripped out by McGee. The two then fell to the ground with Owens partially landing on the cornerback.

Update from Tim:

Bills | McGee's injury not believed to be serious

Wed, 27 May 2009 12:01:57 -0700

Updating a previous report, Tim Graham, of ESPN.com, reports the shoulder injury Buffalo Bills CB Terrence McGee (shoulder) suffered during practice Wednesday, May 27, is not believed to be serious, according to a source.