Why is Rosco not at at the OTAs

zazie

Do you think he thinks he will be on a different team by the start of the season maybe?

first off i would hate to loose parish. that being said if we indeed are going to trade him i'm hoping he is a part of a deal that would bring brian waters to buffalo as our new LG.

time will tell if Waters does not show up for mandatory Mini camp in KC next week then i think chances are very good that KC will reluctantly move him. IMO there is no way he is going to show up in KC next week.

the only way IMO we can get Waters is via trade. If they cut him then there is no way in hell we will be able to sign him as he would be a very very hot commodity. unfortunately the team @ the top of the list for his services would be the dolphins who lost their guard to injury last week.

Still can't figure out why we haven't been able to work this guy into the offense more....with TO and Evans commanding attention outside (including times when both will be doubled), we should be able to hit Parrish on a slant inside, and nobody is more dangerous in the open field. I would love to see him getting some regular playing time in the slot. Reed's a more reliable possession receiver and blocker, but that doesn't mean they can't share playing time.

It seems that they rarely throw to Parish short, usually the long, low percentage throws.

He couild be a Bebe like player, or better, but they need to be more logical in how they use him. This offense could be very good this year; it would be a bad move to get rid of a potential weapon--and the best punt returner in the league.

I don't believe he ever comes to the optional OTA's. He works out in Miami, nothing new here....

Roscoe flew into Buffalo the night TO arrived and was interviewed by WGRZ TV. IIRC, he's one of the 'Canes alumni to not work out at the school during the offseason.

It seems that they rarely throw to Parish short, usually the long, low percentage throws.

He couild be a Bebe like player, or better, but they need to be more logical in how they use him. This offense could be very good this year; it would be a bad move to get rid of a potential weapon--and the best punt returner in the league.

Huh? Sorry, i've seen the exact opposite. It seems like the draw up gimmacky plays for him that usually have him catch near or behind the line of scrimmage. They had a few memorable passes to him downfield last year, and he made some nice catches, but his problems seem to be 1) getting off the LOS cleanly 2) running crisp routes (gets pushed around and seems sloppy) and 3) having presence enough to come back to his QB when in trouble, and generally recognize what's happening elsewhere on the field.

He's fast, quick, elusive, exciting, and largely inconsequential to our passing game. That said, I love having him as a Bill! :lol: