Who is the real Barack Hussein Obama?

In case there is any doubt left as to just who is sitting in the Oval Office.

I don't know about you but I don't know any terrorists and I certainly wouldn't be friendly with them. But Obama feels differently. Behold Obama's despicable association with an unapologetic domestic terrorist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers

Kid, you need help.

Most specifically at the moment, you need help with the board's search function. You haven't yet posted anything that hasn't been posted before.

I'm fairly convinced that Owens is a fraud. If not, he's just more evidence that the Republican Party really is in deep trouble.

I'm fairly sure he's serious. His talking points line up perfectly with the republican media fear-mongering over the past year. He shows no signs of having original thought or thinking outside the borders set for him be the talking heads of the republican realm.

If he was joking I think we would at least see some signs of creativity and breaking outside the talking point boundaries. I see no such evidence.

pot meet kettle

I'm fairly sure he's serious. His talking points line up perfectly with the republican media fear-mongering over the past year. He shows no signs of having original thought or thinking outside the borders set for him be the talking heads of the republican realm.

Now that's the kind of laugh I needed today. Thanks Conner.

Kid, you need help.

Most specifically at the moment, you need help with the board's search function. You haven't yet posted anything that hasn't been posted before.

If the knowledge I'm dropping here has already been disseminated and people are still going ga-ga over Obama then this board needs someone like me more than ever.

If the knowledge I'm dropping here has already been disseminated and people are still going ga-ga over Obama then this board needs someone like me more than ever.

Yeah, the rest of us are completely stumped by the whole "Link to wikipedia" thing.

I'm fairly convinced that Owens is a fraud. If not, he's just more evidence that the Republican Party really is in deep trouble.

At first I thought he was an incarnation of Hogboy (God, I still miss his characters. Lenny from Sloan? Classic). But Hogboy had more wit in his pinky than this a-hole has in his entire clitoris.

At first I thought he was an incarnation of Hogboy (God, I still miss his characters. Lenny from Sloan? Classic). But Hogboy had more wit in his pinky than this a-hole has in his entire clitoris.

K-9,

great reference to the good ol' days here at ....??? tbd? those characters were before the political board was made, yes? Good times.

The entire place has gone down hill...imho...

Here you go VaBills, LaBillz, Tom, Wacka, Enrythred, UBinVa, Chef J. and the countless list of others. This is your literal list of talking points to follow for the new judge

http://briefingroom.thehill.com/2009/05/26...talking-points/

What Tom and Chef do in that list? It's easy to have fun of some conservatives of this board but some of them are interesting, intelligent and great to debate with... (and know how to make a real gratin dauphinois!) . And we all know Wacka and Eryn are clones ...

Yes conner..You are the epidomy of your signature "often a liberal is merely someone who craves attention, and who uses many words to say nothing"

I love it when people try to use words above their vocabulary level, and then mistakenly reveal that they clearly don't know how to spell said word. Sorry for being a dick, but it just tickles me.

In case there is any doubt left as to just who is sitting in the Oval Office.

I don't know about you but I don't know any terrorists and I certainly wouldn't be friendly with them. But Obama feels differently. Behold Obama's despicable association with an unapologetic domestic terrorist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers

Dude the election cycle is over. Get over it.