(ot)is there a site do to calculate exchange rates?

njsue

Guest Cootiehog here

Not that I mind - although since I don't watch football I doubt my website is of any interest to any of you folks here.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I mind - although since I don't watch football I doubt my website is of any interest to any of you folks here.

108468[/snapback]

You'll probably be disappointed to find out we use the name to mock someone. No offense meant...but we CootieHogs must stay together!

OK< OK< OK

I do NOT have a homework? I am confused and I think I would have had to ask someone for help but then I would

1. admit I didn't know how to do it.

2. be ready for the flaming of the wall.

So I read this whole thing but just glancing and my date this weekend just happened to give me a $50,000 Mexican Bill (he use to work in TX) so I thought hey I can go to the site and see if it's worh about $5 or so. Well I went to the website and didn't know how to do it.

Moral to the story - I love you guys but I'll just put the Bill in my hope chest.

I like Sue, she is GOOD PEOPLE but a little defensive. The tone was uncalled for. I realize that most were poking harmless fun and some need to get thicker skin. Name calling reminds me of the bullies in your childhood. It's a pain that never goes away.I hope the thread is killed and we can all RODNEY KING (can't we all just get along) without the drugs and drinking).

OK wallers let's play ball.

A few weeks ago there was a really funny thread that got nuked because of it being too long. This threads time has come and gone.

OK< OK< OK

I do NOT have a homework?  I am confused and I think I would have had to ask someone for help but then I would

So I read this whole thing but just glancing and my date this weekend just happened to give me a $50,000 Mexican Bill (he use to work in TX) so I thought hey I can go to the site and see if it's worh about $5 or so.  Well I went to the website and didn't know how to do it.

Moral to the story - I love you guys but I'll just put the Bill in my hope chest.

I like Sue, she is GOOD PEOPLE but a little defensive. The tone was uncalled for. I realize that most were poking harmless fun and some need to get thicker skin. Name calling reminds me of the bullies in your childhood. It's a pain that never goes away.I hope the thread is killed and we can all RODNEY KING (can't we all just get along) without the drugs and drinking).

A few weeks ago there was a really funny thread that got nuked because of it being too long.  This threads time has come and gone.

109308[/snapback]

So far you've stuffed keys and now a 50,000 peso note in your hope chest. Don't those things create lumps in the front of your sweater? :flirt:

I often carry folded paper $ there.  I haven't tried the key yet but that is a possibility.  Sometimes it is the only pocket

109635[/snapback]

GROSS

OK< OK< OK

I do NOT have a homework?  I am confused and I think I would have had to ask someone for help but then I would

So I read this whole thing but just glancing and my date this weekend just happened to give me a $50,000 Mexican Bill (he use to work in TX) so I thought hey I can go to the site and see if it's worh about $5 or so.  Well I went to the website and didn't know how to do it.

A few weeks ago there was a really funny thread that got nuked because of it being too long.  This threads time has come and gone.

109308[/snapback]

How many pesos did you say?

http://www.x-rates.com/d/MXN/table.html

That would be about $4385, but that seems awfully high. Was this note pre-devaluation? I gotta believe it was. If not, enjoy.

I've avoided the horrible human being thread, but now I'm actually interested in how this one turns out. :lol:

That would be about $4385, but that seems awfully high.  Was this note pre-devaluation?  I gotta believe it was.  If not, enjoy.

I've avoided the horrible human being thread, but now I'm actually interested in how this one turns out.  :lol:

109719[/snapback]

Probably a new user name for njsue. :lol:

But yet, we really don't know how Ed turned out yet? :(

The Bill was a gift. He said is might be worth $5-15. The date what can I say he is extremely happy. Maybe it's like old confederate $ old and useless. HUM that reminds me. Isn't 20 pages the limit?

PACO, fringe benefits.