Enough with these gay jokes...not really funny

My two cents: On the one hand, there is too much insensitivity in the world and on the other, people are offended by the slightest remark. I don't think there is anything wrong with jokes unless they are intending to be mean spirited.

Example: What do you call a bouncer at a gay bar? A flamethrower. To me, it's just a manipulation of slang terms to create an already existing word and is not intended to be mean-spirited.

In conclusion, I feel jokes are fine as long as their intention isn't to be denegrating.

So, Porksword, let me ask you, do you prefer the gentle comedy stylings of, say, Billy Crystal, Tracy Ullman and Lilly Tomlin? :wallbash:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough with the gay jokes...Every other thread has them. It's a little worrisome how much gay innuendo there is on this board. Get over it already. And no, I'm not gay, but it degrades and has no place here.

just my opin.

so superbills, are you the pitcher or the catcher?

Not having a sense of humor is what is retarded around here. Why can you joke on one group of people, and not another? You are too sensitive.

I thought the :thumbsup: was a dead give away to the sarcasm/humor in my post. I guess I know which side of the homo/retard fence you fall on.

If you inadvertently walk into a gay bar, politely decline the offer when asked "Can I push in your stool?".

Why can you joke on one group of people, and not another?

Because the PC police dictate which groups are ok to make fun of and which ones are not. Gays are right at the top of the 'not' list. Naturally, lemmings (several of who have presented themselves in this thread) follow the rules with no questions asked.

p.s. gayest thread ever.

Well, thank you for being an !@#$. I'm glad to see that when you disagree with someone else's point, you ignore the argument itself and resort to random personal attacks.

Wow. I post something to cynically and sarcastically demonstrate the silliness of the stereotype, and you take it as a personal affront representing my presumed disagreement with you. You really are gay*.

(*By which I mean: dumb, stupid, and otherwise deficient. Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

I'd prefer to make fun of posters who post OT topics in main forum. They are really are gay*.

(*By which DC Tom means: dumb, stupid, and otherwise deficient. Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Because the PC police dictate which groups are ok to make fun of and which ones are not. Gays are right at the top of the 'not' list. Naturally, lemmings (several of who have presented themselves in this thread) follow the rules with no questions asked.

p.s. gayest thread ever.

i guess you must be a true individual because you are brave enough to make anti-gay jokes? bravo, you must be proud of yourself...

I'd prefer to make fun of posters who post OT topics in main forum. They are really are gay*.

(*By which DC Tom means: dumb, stupid, and otherwise deficient. Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

I think this is more appropriate as a customer service topic. That's how gay* the poster actually is.

i guess you must be a true individual because you are brave enough to make anti-gay jokes? bravo, you must be proud of yourself...

You and your anti-"anti-gay" remarks are extremely gay. And i do not mean gay in the DCTom dumb/stupid definition. I mean gay in the "you like to have sexual relations with other men" type of way.

You and your anti-"anti-gay" remarks are extremely gay. And i do not mean gay in the DCTom dumb/stupid definition. I mean gay in the "you like to have sexual relations with other men" type of way.

you're a moron. because i'm making anti- "anti gay" remarks i must be gay?

edit- actually, i read some of your other posts- you're not a moron. but still, because i'm defending the guy that started this ppost, i'm gay? i don't get it....

Have you ever been gay for a few hours with your best friend ? Did you ever play doctor with another boy sometime in your life ?

edit- actually, i read some of your other posts- you're not a moron. but still, because i'm defending the guy that started this ppost, i'm gay? i don't get it....

No you're gay because you enjoy the soft caress of another guy and his hot breath on the back of your neck.

Have you ever been gay for a few hours with your best friend ? Did you ever play doctor with another boy sometime in your life ?

you remind me of myself when i was 12. you probably think you're funny, right?