Enough with these gay jokes...not really funny

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough with the gay jokes...Every other thread has them. It's a little worrisome how much gay innuendo there is on this board. Get over it already. And no, I'm not gay, but it degrades and has no place here.

just my opin.

Gosh, the humorosity. The hilaraciousness. The overwhelming amusativity.

Wow, boy, these responses have, each one, almost approached the point where, with a telescope, a pair of Groucho glasses and twenty or thirty drinks, you could almost pretend that they were funny.

Looks like a love connection! :devil: .....not that there's anything wrong with that...

Enough with the gay jokes...Every other thread has them. It's a little worrisome how much gay innuendo there is on this board. Get over it already. And no, I'm not gay, but it degrades and has no place here.

just my opin.

Somebody get the nails, the sledge hammer, and the wooden cross :devil: I kid, I kid, but you had to know you were asking for it with this thread bruh :thumbsup: The question is, why does it bother you that much? Why should someone else's free speech be muzzled because of your "opinion"? We have enough communism in the world, don't you think :unsure:

just my opin.

You know how I know you're gay? You start threads about being gay.

Somebody get the nails, the sledge hammer, and the wooden cross :devil: I kid, I kid, but you had to know you were asking for it with this thread bruh :thumbsup: The question is, why does it bother you that much? Why should someone else's free speech be muzzled because of your "opinion"? We have enough communism in the world, don't you think :unsure:

maybe superbills12 is Obama's screen name for TBD. It would make sense.

just my opin.

Coming here with that post is like walking into detention, announcing that you're a pacifist and have alot of lunch money. :devil:

Gosh, the humorosity. The hilaraciousness. The overwhelming amusativity.

Wow, boy, these responses have, each one, almost approached the point where, with a telescope, a pair of Groucho glasses and twenty or thirty drinks, you could almost pretend that they were funny.

Thanks for the sermon, Thurman. :devil:

have a yabba dabba doo time,

a dabba doo time,

we'll have a gay old time

We used to have the Gay Nineties.

At My Old Kentucky Home, "tis summer, the darkies are gay."

When loves' young dream walked up your path, you met her with rapture and handed her a bouquet of nosegays.

We used to visit Gay Paree.

The Enola Gay dropped an A-bomb on Hiroshima.

Gay Telose is a famous journalist and author.

Old literature is speckled with the exploits of this or that gay blade.

We used to have the Gay Nineties.

At My Old Kentucky Home, "tis summer, the darkies are gay."

When love's young dream walked up your path, you met her and handed her a bouquet of nosegays.

We used to visit Gay Paree.

The Enola Gay dropped an A-bomb on Hiroshima.

Gay Telose is a famous journalist and author.

Old literature is speckled with the exploits of this or that gay blade.

Don't forget queer, meaning odd or funny.

Faggot, which is a bunch of sticks

Fag, which means cigarette

The english language is a wonderous thing isn't it.

Looks like a love connection! :devil: .....not that there's anything wrong with that...

Hey, Quinty-poo, looks to me as if it's a bit of transference and forlorn hope on your part. But good luck with the fantasies.

This is truly a pathetic thread.

Thanks for the sermon, Thurman. :devil:

You're welcome, 12 year-old.

The replies to this thread remind me of junior high school, but only the stupidest parts of it. Most of these jokes and attitudes weren't even funny then.

I won't be back to this thread. The people who are making these jokes aren't the people whose opinions I value on these boards anyway. And having people pay attention just makes them feel good.

just my opin.

Yea, OK darling.

have a yabba dabba doo time,

a dabba doo time,

we'll have a gay old time

WILLLLLLLLLMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Can we still talk about felching?

:sick: (yep first dry heave of the day...)

Now, if you all will excuse me, I've got some Cher CDs to listen to. :thumbdown: