Maiorana's take on Day 1 of OTA's

Lori

Stroud was apparently in attendance, but not participating. Might just be to keep the big guy healthy, or get some of the other guys some extra reps.

“I’m a team player,” Walker said. “They asked me to do it early and I’m doing it, no arguments. End of story, really. There’s no secondary draft and I don’t know how many left tackles are out there in free agency, but I highly doubt that we’ll pick somebody else up, so I’m what you’ve got.”

:w00t:

Stroud was apparently in attendance, but not participating. Might just be to keep the big guy healthy, or get some of the other guys some extra reps.

Good to know he was at least there. :w00t:

I don't you realize he is 6'8" right?

A little less weight might help him be more agile. Whatever his listed weight is, I don't believe it.

This is a great opportunity for Walker. We all saw what Peters was paid. He is getting his chance for the big bucks. I think that he should do something about the weight so he is less plodding.

Jmo.

Doesn't it sound like he's as confused by the decision as everyone else?

No.

And who's everyone else? Certainly not anyone who follows the Bills. Walker started in Peters' absence last year. Your own personal issues aside, what's confusing about this situation?

A little less weight might help him be more agile. Whatever his listed weight is, I don't believe it.

This is a great opportunity for Walker. We all saw what Peters was paid. He is getting his chance for the big bucks. I think that he should do something about the weight so he is less plodding.

Jmo.

I think if the Bills were concerned about it they would correct it. Langston Walker doesn't appear to be lazy when it comes to training.

No.

And who's everyone else? Certainly not anyone who follows the Bills. Walker started in Peters' absence last year. Your own personal issues aside, what's confusing about this situation?

Oh relax people.

The Circus Has Arrived

Highlights: the T.O. media gaggle, Schobel's return to the field, and a few no-huddle snaps. Walker has been told he's the LT. Also, Rhodes and McIntyre were the only two vets not in attendance.

Sal's okay, but I'm really getting sick of the phrase "struggled mightily."

Please, if you're a writer by profession, I beg of you, stop using this phrase.