Okay, who's our 4th WR

eSJayDee

friday is the only day he practiced this week... what WR do we have on the practice squad???  who else can we put in there, realisticly...

103892[/snapback]

"Freddie" Smith is on the practice squad (7th round pick this year). We also just signed WR Kahlil Hill to the practice squad as well, but I would think it unlikely he'd be promoted before Freddie.

Speedster Antonio Brown  :D

103863[/snapback]

Not sure if it fell under the radar here but Antonio Brown was signed by the Redskins this week. He will replace the injured Chad Morton on kick returns. Danny Smith and Greggy convinced Gibbs to pick him up.

Not sure if it fell under the radar here but Antonio Brown was signed by the Redskins this week.  He will replace the injured Chad Morton on kick returns.  Danny Smith and Greggy convinced Gibbs to pick him up.

103903[/snapback]

ha! I didn't hear that... Well I suppose everyone gets a second chance.

Bannan-

he moves really well for a big man- although he isn't really, really fast :D

It should be no problem for him to run down field and turn around - we mostly run button hooks anyway because Drew has no confidence to throw downfield anymore.

"Freddie" Smith is on the practice squad (7th round pick this year).  We also just signed WR Kahlil Hill to the practice squad as well, but I would think it unlikely he'd be promoted before Freddie.

103899[/snapback]

we also have a guy named George Wilson from Arkansas

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/player.jsp?player_id=122576

How about Fletcher ? On those 2 Kick Returns this year, he just trampled a couple guys. For a LB, he can really fly and fears no one.

If not him, then Moorman, who is very fast and a great athlete. (NCAA Div. II 400 Meter Champ in College )

"Freddie" Smith is on the practice squad (7th round pick this year).  We also just signed WR Kahlil Hill to the practice squad as well, but I would think it unlikely he'd be promoted before Freddie.

103899[/snapback]

We also have some a WR named George Wilson on the PS. Bills Report Sub Req'd or check the roster with any player with a PS as a number at their roster page