Ask Tim Graham, version 2.0

Lori

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you skipped the sarcasm on purpose but in case you didn't catch it he was referring to Hamilton as a joke since Jim Balsillie wants to move the Phoenix Coyotes to Hamilton thus creating 3 NHL teams within a 50 mile radius.

Just trying to help.

Did you miss the first three quarters of his post?

Hey Tim, I have found myself reading your ESPN blog as part of my daily ritual.

Anyways, is it possible you can find out Geoff Hangartner's contract for me? All I can find is his base salary which comes to around $10 million, what was his signing bonus?

Glad you're enjoying the blog. Sorry there hasn't been much Bills stuff the past few days, but there was a nice run of Jets and Dolphins material. I have a column on Dominic Rhodes scheduled to run tomorrow.

Hangartner's deal was for four years. He received a $3 million signing bonus. His base salaries are $1.9 million, $2.35 million, $2.55 million and $2.8 million.

You mean the part where he said they weren't going to move it from SJF and you were saying they shouldn't too? I still might be missing something here. I'm not trying to get in a war of words, just a little lost.

Just to clarify. Russ Brandon went to St. John Fisher where the Bills hold their training camp. So I was saying I doubt he'd move the camp elsewhere because of that. I also pointed out that SJF is between Syracuse and Buffalo which makes it easy for Bills fans in each city to access. That's what I meant.

Brown mustard.

Anybody who puts ketchup on a hot dog serves to be kicked in the nugget pouch.

Hey .... easy with the violence ...

I like ketchup along with mustard, relish (especially corn relish if available) onions and a dill slice (if available).

My wife actually puts mayo on hers (a southern tradition supposedly). I think this is disgusting.

Edit: no matter how you like your dog dressed - they always taste better if grilled over charcoal and are consumed with very cold beer.

:devil:

Tim, I'm a first timer here. I wanted to get your perspective on something. Aaron Schobel in my opinion had not even come close to earning the money we gave him a few years back. Something I noticed about his weight kind of made me think a little. His stats from 2002-2006, 8.5, 11.5, 8, 12, and 14 sacks. Then in 2007 he dropped to 6.5 sacks and then in 2008 when he was injured after 4 or 5 games 1 sack. If you look at his weight from his rookie season up until 2006 he played anywhere from 262 to 264lbs. In 2007, 2008, and 2009 he is 243lbs. He last lost 20lbs. My question to you is Tim is do you think there is any correlation between is recent weight loss and his performance?

Tim, I'm a first timer here. I wanted to get your perspective on something. Aaron Schobel in my opinion had not even come close to earning the money we gave him a few years back. Something I noticed about his weight kind of made me think a little. His stats from 2002-2006, 8.5, 11.5, 8, 12, and 14 sacks. Then in 2007 he dropped to 6.5 sacks and then in 2008 when he was injured after 4 or 5 games 1 sack. If you look at his weight from his rookie season up until 2006 he played anywhere from 262 to 264lbs. In 2007, 2008, and 2009 he is 243lbs. He last lost 20lbs. My question to you is Tim is do you think there is any correlation between is recent weight loss and his performance?

Schobel has said - passionately - that his official weights in the 260s were made up, that he has always played in the 240s.