What's up with Moulds' smart mouth?

It has nothing to do with politics, so you can relax. I decided to question him because I was amazed that someone could abandon our country for the basis that they didn't agree with a president. I mean you hear about that but no one does it. I think that is a dreadfully poor decision, and I was trying to get more infromation out of him, but he seemed to be lying when all he said was he lived in a place with good weather and hot chicks. For all I know he's living in his parents' basement in Cheektowaga. And when did it not become okay for someone (myself) to get offended when some guy doesn't support my country to the point of pretending that the communication convergence has equated LDC to our state. It's ridiculous.

Many people left when we made illegal and disgusting wars for fabricated reasons.

Getting back to Jauron, I feel all my opinions are valid. He should leave, he sucks.

When it comes to quality of life, please keep your myopic perception that America is a good place to live, when many areas of the rest of the world are both more free and more fun. And, more pleasant.

It is 3:30am here I just got back, you don't want to know what I was just up to, but, would likely qualify as the single best night of your life, if you ever had it happen to you. True that. And here, every day can be that.

Although parents basement in cheektowaga does not sound so bad if I had some kind buds. That is another thing America has over where I stay now; here there is no good reefer. Please, stay there, smoke the fatties and be complacent.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not patriotic? No kidding, you are psychotic. Anyone who voluntarily leaves the greatest country on earth over one president, needs serious help. I'm sure you did not go very far, in fact I'd bet you live just over the border in southern Ontario, most likely for a job opportunity.

The left wing liberals hated Bush for eight years and the right wing conservatives will hate Obama for his 4 or 8 years. And how is that any different from the past say......233 years of our great countries history??

Shame on you for leaving, if you really left only because of George W. Bush! :cry:

Sorry, I am a hedonist, wanted to enjoy my life more. Only one chance!

But by all means, stay.

I think Moulds getting suspended when he was with the Bills was the result of coaching stupidity of Mike Mularkey along with ignorant abuse of power. That was stemmed from the Miami game where Buffalo went up 21-0 in the 1st quarter but failed to score anymore points the rest of the game allowing Miami to win late in the 4th.

Why? Because when Buffalo was up 21-0, they ignorantly continued to lob deep passes even in goalline situations. Moulds, a wide receiver, which some of you call "bitter, whiney, etc.", actually was pissed because they continued to throw the ball and not run any around the goalline. Mularkey then told Moulds and the media Moulds was suspended the rest of the season, Moulds called Ralph, Ralph then flew in and had to do Donahoe's job since Donahoe wouldn't do it.

Result: Moulds was only suspended for one game, not 4, and Donahoe and Mularkey were gone the next season.

FYI - Moulds still holds some franchise records, even post-season records for WRs, so I think he's entitled to respectfully give his opinion which he did.

Moulds was right then, and right now.

What a bed wetter. You left the best country in the world because of one president?

Do you think anybody will respect you more because you run from your country but dont run from your team? Thats something you might want to keep to yourself you loser. Don't come back.

Why is it the best country? I like to lay fine nice bitches, not fat chicks with attitude.

My priorities, are straight and defined.

It's too bad more people like you dont leave. Instead of all of this "change" nonsense, you liberals that want to change everything would just leave instead of whining. That's ideal.

I am a Reagan republican. Voted GOP all my life. W. took it way way too far. And Cheney, disgusting creep who whould be in prison, for life. Mass murderer times 4 million.

Not thinking Obama is the solution, but, he was clearly the best choice.

Didn't really leave for politics, quality of life was my main concern.

Why is it the best country? I like to lay fine nice bitches, not fat chicks with attitude.

My priorities, are straight and defined.

haha - So you left this country because the good looking women wanted nothing to do with you. You might want to look in the mirror to find out the reason why. I guess it's cheaper to pay for the top notch talent in 3rd world countries.

What a loser!

There are tons of beautiful American women - every race and every color. Problem is, they aren't attacted to geeks like you. Lower your standards and you might find happiness.

haha - So you left this country because the good looking women wanted nothing to do with you. You might want to look in the mirror to find out the reason why. I guess it's cheaper to pay for the top notch talent in 3rd world countries.

What a loser!

There are tons of beautiful American women - every race and every color. Problem is, they aren't attacted to geeks like you. Lower your standards and you might find happiness.

Looked for them, did not find in Buffalo, or Rochester. Some in LA and NY but again, with the attitude.

Anyway, like I said, by all means stay.

At least we all root for the same team and that won't change, sorry.

Moulds was exactly right except he did not qualify it enough. Belicheck is in NE, there are a bunch of other staffs that could do well also with TO. Jauron would not win with Tom BRady in his prime throwing to Moss and TO.

Juaron is a horrible despicable coach, I'll say it, and he should not be given any kudos for being a Nice Guy. Don't care. Go work at the 7/11 and smirle when you sell me my big gulp. Theere I appreciate Nice Guys.

In fact go work anywhere that will have you, you idoitic LOSER.

Tough weather today.

I agree 100% and you'll certainly take flak for your comments from delusional fans.

Give dick a horrible team and he'll coach them up to 7-9 (2007), give him a talented team (2009 on paper) and he'll coach them down to 7-9. He only knows mediocrity, his career speaks for itself.

I am not patriotic I don't live in states anymore W. was too much.

I am however a staunch Bills fan for life.

I want a winner. I was compassionate LAST YEAR and gave the absolute benefit of the huge doubt to Jauron.

Over with that, he sucks and if he had some real sense of responsibility, he would resign.

I can only hope we don't have some Edwards heroics give us a 8-8 or a 9-7 season and then we are stuck with another season next year with Dick.

Either make it a clear winner, 12-4 or so, or a dismal loser (suspected) and we are through and can move on. Turner Gill could do better, really, Dick is not even the best head coach in Buffalo!

Well I agree about W. and at least you still root for the Bills. You probably live in Austrailia I hear that is the best place on the planet.

What a loser!

By the way, with all your beuatiful ladies there, keep also the guns on every street corner. Only in America!

Hope you cousins and friends don't get shot. But I won't count on it.

By the way, with all your beuatiful ladies there, keep also the guns on every street corner. Only in America!

Hope you cousins and friends don't get shot. But I won't count on it.

Im not really sure what those sentences mean, but I think I've pieced them together.

I'm not sure what type of women you were going after dude. Attitude, guns, fatness?

I think Tony Montana said it best when he said "American women, they only like power. You get the money, you get the power, you get the women."

Watch the movie, even when you have the money and the power, American women come with big attitude.

And, they all tend to fat, age 37 or so. Time to trade down, as it were.

Im not really sure what those sentences mean, but I think I've pieced them together.

I'm not sure what type of women you were going after dude. Attitude, guns, fatness?

Lerts stick to "untricky Dick" that is the topic I think.

Sorry my attitude towards America is not appreciated but it is not relevant; I am certain many people on this board have vastly differing opinions on many subjects. Football-wise, we all have to suffer the same indignaties.

Fire Dick.

simply said.

Lerts stick to "untricky Dick" that is the topic I think.

Sorry my attitude towards America is not appreciated but it is not relevant; I am certain many people on this board have vastly differing opinions on many subjects. Football-wise, we all have to suffer the same indignaties.

Fire Dick.

simply said.

One thing we can agree upon

I think Moulds was dead with regards to his comments. He still holds the playoff record for yards receiving in a single game I believe, with 240 in 1998 against Miami (per Wikipedia). He's totally entitled to his opinion, and quite frankly, it's a pretty valid one. He still lives here, despite his success, and could of moved out years ago. Instead he chose to raise his family here, and I respect that too. Any player from the deep south that CHOOSES to live in this awful weather gets a thumbs up in my book.

Also, all this talk about leaving the country because he didn't like George Bush, isn't that his choice? I mean, come on, what is with this totally pretentious attitude that the United States is the "best" country in the world? By what calculus are you using to determine this? Have you traveled to every country on the planet? Our literacy rates and standardized test scores are among some of the worst for industrialized, modernized countries. We have the highest teen pregnancy rate among industrialized nations. We have a serious obesity problem in this country. A 60% divorce rate, a crumbling infrastructure built in the 1930's-1940's and billions if not trillions of dollars in unpaid credit card debt. We glorify beauty and self-importance through the likes of Facebook/Twitter/Myspace/Youtube-everyone wants to be a celebrity. It has never been cool to be intelligent, well-read, composed, compassionate or thoughtful in this country. Instead, vindictiveness, spiteful, cruelty wins the day, yet America stands alone as some beacon of democracy and equality. Remember, women couldn't vote in this country until about 80 years ago. Black people couldn't get a job, go to school, or vote in the South, defended by law, until 50 years ago. We need to get over ourselves.

There is no hate for DJ. That term is reserved for murderers, terrorists, and those who bring harm. Dick Jauron has a good heart and cares for people. For that, I give him credit in a league where this is rarely found.

However, as many others have pointed out, his talent as a National Football League head coach is limited. He loses games he should win, is regularly defeated by playoff caliber teams, and has one winning season in eight.

Pointing out that he won coach of the year is funny however. Wayne Fontes is a COY recipient. Is he solid in your book as well? COY awards from 8 years ago mean nothing in 2009.

There is nothing in my post made up. Provide specific examples and don't attack the poster. Criticize the post.

I wasn't ctiricizing you but it obviously you don't like DJ. And the fact, you can call someone like Mangini more qualified and neglect to mention that Jauron was a coach of the year shows your bias.

Give the examples of coaches that are on the 2nd job in the NFL, have any had a worse QB situation than Losman for seasons/ a rookie/ 2nd year Edwards?

I wasn't ctiricizing you but it obviously you don't like DJ. And the fact, you can call someone like Mangini more qualified and neglect to mention that Jauron was a coach of the year shows your bias.

Give the examples of coaches that are on the 2nd job in the NFL, have any had a worse QB situation than Losman for seasons/ a rookie/ 2nd year Edwards?

You are 100% delusional if you feel DJ is even adequate, as a head coach. Coach of the year award was rendered completely invalid since it was awarded to DJ.

What was wrong with Moulds comments???? Dude told the truth. I kind of like an Ex-Bill telling it like it is instead of the girlie-men posters who never played the game complaining about what Eric said.

oh and BTW I still got my Moulds jersey lol :cry:

Truth hurts sometimes. Thurman said the same thing last year. Hope OBD is paying attention.

You are 100% delusional if you feel DJ is even adequate, as a head coach. Coach of the year award was rendered completely invalid since it was awarded to DJ.

And you're completely delusional if you think the Bills were a playoff team led by Losman or Edwards in his 1st 2 years. But Jauron is the devil and any other coach would have had this team in the Super Bowl.

What was wrong with Moulds comments???? Dude told the truth. I kind of like an Ex-Bill telling it like it is instead of the girlie-men posters who never played the game complaining about what Eric said.

oh and BTW I still got my Moulds jersey lol :cry:

Truth hurts sometimes. Thurman said the same thing last year. Hope OBD is paying attention.

they're not paying any attenion at all. DJ is too busy counting his blessings and Brandon still has his tongue up Ralph's a**.

How does that taste, B?

And you're completely delusional if you think the Bills were a playoff team led by Losman or Edwards in his 1st 2 years. But Jauron is the devil and any other coach would have had this team in the Super Bowl.

ok, you win, tha balance of the proof certainly lies on your side of the argument. 9 seasons, 1 winnier. The proof is in the pudding, sir!

3) Is Moulds Miss Cleo or something? It is completely foolish to say anything definite before a season starts. If TO catches 10 tds and is a model teammate, then Moulds was wrong and Jauron was the right coach for the job. If TO begins to start questioning Trent's sexuality, then Jauron failed and Moulds was right. But anything before then is complete speculation and not based on fact.

As for DJ, he has his faults. But look what he did in 07. The bills looked like hospital ER and he did a great job getting to 7-9. He coached a great first half of 08 and then Edwards stunk it up. You have to let him at least try this year.

The nerve of you two trying to confuse the issue with some facts. The perception around here doesn't neccessarily equate to reality. A lot has changed in the last 12 plus months but this isn't recognized or taken into consideration one bit.

I do agree that if the Bills miss the post season again this year that there should and will be bigger changes to come and I'd be quite confidant that it will start with Jauron BUT until that becomes factual I'm going to give this coach, staff, team and franchise the benefit of the doubt. Be careful what you wish for folks. If we keep running people out of town we might be losing some good people/personnel in the process. This administration (Brandon) gave Jauron a vote of confidence this year, there must be a good reason for it.

Sometimes in these witch hunts there's no witches to burn.

Turk Shconert was awful. Edwards is much better than JP but far from accomplished. Teams had no problem game planning against Turk Schonerts boring ass offense. Hes the worst Offensive coordinator in the NFL. Just like Ellison is the worst starter, and Fewell is the worst D-coordinator.

It's that simple. We arent winning games and going to the playoffs because our organization sucks starting from the top down. Bad owner hires bad personell, hires bad coaches = no playoffs.

The nerve of you two trying to confuse the issue with some facts. The perception around here doesn't neccessarily equate to reality. A lot has changed in the last 12 plus months but this isn't recognized or taken into consideration one bit.

I do agree that if the Bills miss the post season again this year that there should and will be bigger changes to come and I'd be quite confidant that it will start with Jauron BUT until that becomes factual I'm going to give this coach, staff, team and franchise the benefit of the doubt. Be careful what you wish for folks. If we keep running people out of town we might be losing some good people/personnel in the process. This administration (Brandon) gave Jauron a vote of confidence this year, there must be a good reason for it.

Sometimes in these witch hunts there's no witches to burn.

Brandon was completely hamstrung by his own and Ralphs decision to extend Dj after 6 games last season.

He retained DJ either by choice or by the proxy of his earier extension.

Brandon has a brown nose to say the least, he is intern-boy to this day. "Get me some coffee, and retain DJ, Brandon." "OK, boss, after should i wax your car?"

ummm Tipster...

It was Wilson who gave Jauron the contract after getting and pumped after the 5-1 start. Hindsight is a mother aint it??

You run coaches out of town who are bad. Juaron is a below average coach and his record proves it.

THAT IS the reason why people went crazy after the season was over when he was kept on for another year.

nice guy, has good people skills, players like him, bad game day coach

Well in this business you have to take whats given to you and make it work and Jauron has not done that except for 1 year in Chi-town.

Brandon was completely hamstrung by his own and Ralphs decision to extend Dj after 6 games last season.

He retained DJ either by choice or by the proxy of his earier extension.

Brandon has a brown nose to say the least, he is intern-boy to this day. "Get me some coffee, and retain DJ, Brandon." "OK, boss, after should i wax your car?"

C'mon, come up with something better than that. I'm sure you're well aware of the changes that Brandon has made since he took the full reins and if not you should go back and review the last 15 months. I believe the players AND coaches are going to be accountable under Brandon's watch. Popular or not look at this off season alone. People are not going to be allowed to just show up and collect a check.

C'mon, come up with something better than that. I'm sure you're well aware of the changes that Brandon has made since he took the full reins and if not you should go back and review the last 15 months. I believe the players AND coaches are going to be accountable under Brandon's watch. Popular or not look at this off season alone. People are not going to be allowed to just show up and collect a check.

Point well taken. Brandon is a young guy and also new to the job, and has been making some changes and decisions.

You are right, let's give him another year. DJ retaining was not up to him.

My bad, we give him 12 more months.

But then, open season, if things don't start to improve.

ok?

ummm Tipster...

It was Wilson who gave Jauron the contract after getting and pumped after the 5-1 start. Hindsight is a mother aint it??

You run coaches out of town who are bad. Juaron is a below average coach and his record proves it.

THAT IS the reason why people went crazy after the season was over when he was kept on for another year.

nice guy, has good people skills, players like him, bad game day coach

Well in this business you have to take whats given to you and make it work and Jauron has not done that except for 1 year in Chi-town.

First off let me clarify that I'm not convinced one way or the other on how qualified Jauron truly is. I believe, as many others here do, that this year determines Jauron and his job security. I also believe that Jauron, regardless of his competency as a coach, has the right demeanor to deal with TO.

What I didn't like was Moulds discounting TO being under the right coaching here in Buffalo and stating that Belichick would be the answer. Matter of fact he's wrong. Let's face it, TO is NOT a team player and that is EXACTLY what Belichick and the Patriots are all about and that is what has made that program successful. Why hasn't ANYONE recognize that FACT? That whole situation would be a total mess if TO was on that team. His antics wouldn't be tolerated for a NY minute. Here, in Buffalo, TO is going to be highlighted and he will be the show. That's what feeds his tremendous ego and that's ok. He needs a team like us and we're a team that needs someone like him. It's a temporary marriage that is good for both parties. So Moulds COMPLETELY whiffed on this one but he he didn't want to miss this opportunity to spit in someone's face again.

Point well taken. Brandon is a young guy and also new to the job, and has been making some changes and decisions.

You are right, let's give him another year. DJ retaining was not up to him.

My bad, we give him 12 more months.

But then, open season, if things don't start to improve.

ok?

That's fair.

First off let me clarify that I'm not convinced one way or the other on how qualified Jauron truly is. I believe, as many others here do, that this year determines Jauron and his job security. I also believe that Jauron, regardless of his competency as a coach, has the right demeanor to deal with TO.

What I didn't like was Moulds discounting TO being under the right coaching here in Buffalo and stating that Belichick would be the answer. Matter of fact he's wrong. Let's face it, TO is NOT a team player and that is EXACTLY what Belichick and the Patriots are all about and that is what has made that program successful. Why hasn't ANYONE recognize that FACT? That whole situation would be a total mess if TO was on that team. His antics wouldn't be tolerated for a NY minute. Here, in Buffalo, TO is going to be highlighted and he will be the show. That's what feeds his tremendous ego and that's ok. He needs a team like us and we're a team that needs someone like him. It's a temporary marriage that is good for both parties. So Moulds COMPLETELY whiffed on this one but he he didn't want to miss this opportunity to spit in someone's face again.

Quick question.... was Randy Moss EVER considered a team player before he went to NE?

My thing is Moulds was correct in saying that NE coaching staff is better than Buffalo's. He did not explain why he felt like that but I think it is clear, Belicheck would had handled TO the same way he handled Moss and anybody for that matter the same way. Either you go with the program or we kick your ass out.

This brings me back to way TO is here in the first place. To sell tickets , to provide Lee Evans some relief from being doubled team, and maybe most important, to offset the fact or blindside fans of the fact that still retained a sub-par coach for another season.

so even though Moulds may have spit at his former team IMO he was right and I cant understand why you say he wiffed when it was the stone cold truth.

Quick question.... was Randy Moss EVER considered a team player before he went to NE?

My thing is Moulds was correct in saying that NE coaching staff is better than Buffalo's. He did not explain why he felt like that but I think it is clear, Belicheck would had handled TO the same way he handled Moss and anybody for that matter the same way. Either you go with the program or we kick your ass out.

This brings me back to way TO is here in the first place. To sell tickets , to provide Lee Evans some relief from being doubled team, and maybe most important, to offset the fact or blindside fans of the fact that still retained a sub-par coach for another season.

so even though Moulds may have spit at his former team IMO he was right and I cant understand why you say he wiffed when it was the stone cold truth.

I think that Moss displayed in the past that he can play in the framework of a team (Minnesota). I also don't remember Moss demanding the attention and the ball like TO has shown at every stop he's been at.

I never said that Buffalo has the better coaching staff OR that Belichick/New England isn't a great program. What I said was I believe Jauron, his demeanor and the situation in Buffalo is better suited for someone like TO than it would be with Belichick and the team concept that is intact over in New England. You said yourself, either you go with the program or they'll kick his ass out. Guess what? TO would have got his ass kicked out if he were in New England. So how would TO have been more successful under Belichick/New England than Jauron/Buffalo??! You're making this easy.

I think you're pretty accurate on your first two accounts on why TO is in Buffalo and that is to sell tickets and give Evans some relief. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT? As far as to blindside fans to the fact that they can retain a sub-par coach is hysterical. LOL! You don't really mean that, do you? Do you??