Levi Jones is looking for Jason Peters Money!

Not sure if you saw it on ESPN with John Clayton.

Levi Jones agent is looking for near Jason Peters new contract with the Eagles, yet he was never selected for the Pro Bowl, not one time!

Jones last deal was for $40 mil over 6 years with the Bengals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levi_Jones

Crazy, the guy was waived!

Something stinks here, why would the Bengals just waive a top LT???

Surly they tried to trade him first.....

Either his agent is crazy or somebody is not as great a player as he thinks he is!

If the Bills are even thinking about matching this contract they are freakin crazy!

Excuse me while I go outside and barf against the tree!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is true then a few things:

Just because he wants it doesn't mean he will get it.

Might explain why the flight to Seattle was called off.

He will sit out there for awhile if that is his asking price. Then maybe once some injuries happen the phone will ring. Even then however i can not see any team signing him to a contract that is not very incentive ladden. His health has been a concern for the last two seasons. Now if he stays healthy, starts, plays very good, and his team does well, then he could probably make 7-9 a year. But those are a lot of variables.

Either way i am kind of glad. I really dont think the Bills need or want him. They have 4 guys on the roster right now that can play tackle. He would eat up a lot of cash and not sure he is worth it.

Levi Jones agent is looking for near Jason Peters new contract with the Eagles, yet he was never selected for the Pro Bowl, not one time!....If the Bills are even thinking about matching this contract they are freakin crazy!

:oops: The Bills thinking about matching this contract? Now that's the funniest "possibility" anyone's ever written out here. Hey, no worries there, DIE HARD, the Bills won't be matching big Levi's contract demands anytime soon!

If that is true then a few things:

Just because he wants it doesn't mean he will get it.

Might explain why the flight to Seattle was called off.

He will sit out there for awhile if that is his asking price. Then maybe once some injuries happen the phone will ring. Even then however i can not see any team signing him to a contract that is not very incentive ladden. His health has been a concern for the last two seasons. Now if he stays healthy, starts, plays very good, and his team does well, then he could probably make 7-9 a year. But those are a lot of variables.

Either way i am kind of glad. I really dont think the Bills need or want him. They have 4 guys on the roster right now that can play tackle. He would eat up a lot of cash and not sure he is worth it.

If a team with Super Bowl potential has such an injury, I could see them renting him, otherwise a team would be better off giving a young guy an opportunity......................for much less money. A diamond in the rough may be unearthed this way, rather than paying top dollar for an over the hill average player.

Levi Jones agent is looking for near Jason Peters new contract with the Eagles, yet he was never selected for the Pro Bowl, not one time!

Jones last deal was for $40 mil over 6 years with the Bengals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levi_Jones

Crazy, the guy was waived!

Something stinks here, why would the Bengals just waive a top LT???

Surly they tried to trade him first.....

Either his agent is crazy or somebody is not as great a player as he thinks he is!

If the Bills are even thinking about matching this contract they are freakin crazy!

Excuse me while I go outside and barf against the tree!

the bengals can stink just the same and save 10 mil/yr

lol. A paraplegic mongoloid could be called a tackle if you really wanted to, but to suggest the Bills have adequate talent at the position is just absurd. In fact, it is plain stupid.

lol. A paraplegic mongoloid could be called a tackle if you really wanted to, but to suggest the Bills have adequate talent at the position is just absurd. In fact, it is plain stupid.

heeey leve paraplegik mondoloids lik meee alllon